Smokin Weed

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by daky, Apr 7, 2004.

1. daky

daky Member

I Smoke Far Too Much These Days...fuck...

2. Reactor Grits

Reactor Grits lick a shot

well let's open up the thread some more; WHO DOESN'T?!

3. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

4. -ichi-

-ichi- Member

keep it up! (y)

5. daky

daky Member

Yeah i will, but the paronoias a bit much sumtimes! i dunno i must just have a soft spot for the lovely green herb,? :gpeace: Peace "stONED" Daky...

6. tripmonk

tripmonk everyday junglizt

Weed, i used to smoke too much of it too, then I started getting extreme paranoia and became allergic to it. Everytime weed smoke is even near me i get a rash and itch like fuck. Oh well, it made me lazy as fuck anyway.

7. illv

illv the winnipeg styler!

Totally agree! but for some reason I still find it fun, even though smoking weed can ruin your game if ya know what i mean!

illv//

8. Wikkidbass13

Wikkidbass13 Member

Being stoned is the only easy way for me to get through my day.

9. Ab0|2Ti0N

Ab0|2Ti0N WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???

quit that shit bout a year ago. It's been all brewskies from then on.
    :alchy: :drunk: :beers:

10. J2K

J2K Member

That is seriously screwing. Ive never even heard of that happening to anone! I dont even get very paranoid.
    Cut down recently, coz ive got my A-levels comin up. After that tho going staight to Dam and burning it up!! :fag:

11. jungleselekta

jungleselekta URUSEI YATSURA

Good ting everyday, but why people wanna do so much good? 8)

12. -ichi-

-ichi- Member

well sometimes i smoke even b4 work , it makes u feel lazy but if u start doin something u get on with it, and about paranoia used to freak out with stuff, makin ma own stories about situations but that doesnt happen anymore i enjoy every spliff i smoke ;)

13. JimJapBap

JimJapBap Member

i smoked multiple times a day for about two and a half years. Then i got busted and now im on probation till january getting piss tested. I never had problems with paranoia until i did it while on probation and i've only done it a few times since i've been on probation. I've pretty much stopped full circle now but probably will burn a little right after my next piss test. It's so great though my tolerance is so low and i get so lit off the littlest amount. Im glad i pretty much stopped (compared to my old ways) because it was like i didn't know what it was like to be straight any more and it really started fucking with my mind, i just needed a break you know. It was all i did too, didn't drink, didn't trip, didn't roll or anything. Haha but since i've been on probation i've taken drinking up and have tripped a few times on cid and fungus because you really can't detect em. And the only reason i really did any of em was because i couldn't blaze anymore. From all my experience bud (the clean shit not that nasty laced bullshit) is the safest drug anyone can do. Shrooms made me feel really sad, lonely, like something was always wrong and all that shit evertime i did em, Alcohol can get you sick as shit and makes you do some retarded things (and it's the only drug that withdrawl from can actually kill you), and acid well that just makes you fucking crazy while it has its effect on you and i know plenty of people that've done it too much and they're just wigged out for good, but it is fun as hell. Ecstacy, Coke, and anything else just isn't for me i don't trust pills and i don't trust powder and the comedowns and long term effects from those things just aren't worth what they do to you. I've never done em and everytime i've been around someone thats fucked up on crack, coke, ex, any narcotic, painkillers, etc. just annoyed the fuck out of me and i never wanna act the way they did even if they were good friends that i would hang out with always.