Smashed - First event in kent

higgsy789

Compress...whatt!!
Okay so theres this new drum n bass night in canterbury, kent.

I dont know how many people on this forum are from around there, if you are why not go and check it out its going to be a wicked night with cheap drinks and a great atmosphere

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=175787729137304

also if anyone is interested in playing at a future event feel free to PM me

Hope to see some people there

Sappening mate, funnily enough me and wizla are best mates, repping kent lol, You mix yourself?

Ever need another Dj mate il come up :)

yea man canterbury aint too far for me so id be happy to come up n have a rinse out :--)

What part of Kent you from?

I swear we've had this conversation before lol, From this Isle Of Sheppey, home to inbred scum since we've walked on land haha.

It was in freeks cdj thread i think, your from gravesend right?

Il copy and pasta

hahah its not me, honest lol i used to live in london, then chatham and sittingbourne and now here. But il agree man, some of the people are fucking weird lol, mainly the older people.

and Il beat you swimming race

These guys from gravesend came here and threw a big beach party in minster they had about 250 people down there, we were like no way, we do lil parties sometimes but nothing like that, loads of trance housy types and a few dnb heads, we went and got my mates system and the organisers didnt really like it. we took all the dnb heads from em lol

Dont know if you've heard of them?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/baysicsessions

i remember that convo, imbreds lol!!!

am going gravesend on wednesday for a set on ri as it goes :)

Sappening mate, funnily enough me and wizla are best mates, repping kent lol, You mix yourself?

Ever need another Dj mate il come up :)

Yeah mate i mix, links in my sig

I got enough DJs for this event but il probably need some more for the next one which will be in a few weeks

You got a mix i can hear??

Back
Top Bottom