Smartphone app?

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
So someone gave me their old itelephone and I'll never ever be bored again. I thought I'd check the boards out - naturally - and there was a pop-up with info on an app which sounded usefull but i accidentally the whole browser and now I can't find it again..

Tapatalk is a fantastic app imo (infact I'm using it to type this message). Gets kind of annoying if you want to rep someone (as you can't, or at least min can't) but overall it's waaaayy better then opening up your mobile browser and trying to move about the forum that way

yeah top app, have to pay to actually post though but its well worth the £1.50, unless you armed and dont have a jerb.

i would get it but Android Market is waste, have to put in debit card numbers and fill out forms and shit to buy apps...

but yeah, anyway. its totally worth it.

Tapatalk is a fantastic app imo (infact I'm using it to type this message). Gets kind of annoying if you want to rep someone (as you can't, or at least min can't) but overall it's waaaayy better then opening up your mobile browser and trying to move about the forum that way

Can I get this on my iPhone? If so, can you link me?

Thanks in advance,

Mason

Back
Top Bottom