Smaller Deck Stands?

Resist

Where can I get a deckstand that will hold my decks when they're the other way round?

I've got them on a table at the moment but they're still too wide, I've had to put them on MDF planks and its a bit bodged.

I'll attach a pic.

Attachments

• 191120091229.jpg
    191120091229.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 68
I have one of them big thick kitchen tabletop/mantlepieces with the decks on and held up by 2 sturdy brackets :D
And the mixer infront of the decks with a hole cutout to slow it in ;)

The mantlepiece/kitchentop works well :)

pile of bricks with a wooden board on top ain't good enough no more? :teeth:

Just joking guys. If you want to keep it real cheap, search the attic of your (grand-)parents. Treasures can be found from time to time
Or have a quick look on ebay...

pile of bricks with a wooden board on top ain't good enough no more? :teeth:

Just joking guys. If you want to keep it real cheap, search the attic of your (grand-)parents. Treasures can be found from time to time
Or have a quick look on ebay...

I did that (In my own house attic though) and found my kitchentop from when we didn't use the remainder years ago :D

I also seen somebody use one of them big corner computer desks and had all the equipment on the left corner and had shelved vinyl :not_worth

build it your self .
It will save you money if you have basic carpeting skills .
Plus totally customize-able to fit your needs. :)

build it your self .
It will save you money if you have basic carpeting skills .
Plus totally customize-able to fit your needs. :)

This, even if you've never touched a saw in your life, a basic deckstand will be a piece of cake. Much better than paying 200 odd quid for an un-finished MDF stand thats been knocked together by some herbert in his shed.

For my old deckstand I just printed a picture off of hard to finds site, thing was about £220, it took one sheet of 8'x4' MDF and half a box of screws, cost less than 30 quid.

Nah I don't wanna try building it myself, I'm shit at stuff like that.

That one that DNBKINGS posted on the Tesco website looks bang on, its out of stock though :|

I'll probably order one of those when they get back in stock.

Sound for the link Mate!

Back
Top Bottom