Small survey on Digital over Analog. Would appreciate it if you could fill it in :)

elmaruk

slannndaaaaaaar
VIP Junglist
Doing a little research project on analog & digital music.
If you could fill in this short survey, about 8 questions long I'd really appreciate it

Try not to think too much in terms of djing and more on the listening side of it.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/59TZ3WX

cheeeeers

Re: Small survey on Digital over Analog. Would appreciate it if you could fill it in

Q.3 - You sure this ain't a trap...

All done mate

Re: Small survey on Digital over Analog. Would appreciate it if you could fill it in

Done. It's to help starving children in Africa mate...

Q.3 - You sure this ain't a trap... All done mate

Aha
Nah, not a trap mate, no worries.

---------- Post added at 00:53 ---------- Previous post was at 00:53 ----------

Whats this for?

It's for research for a uni project mate

---------- Post added at 00:54 ---------- Previous post was at 00:54 ----------

It's to help starving children in Africa mate...

Aswell as that

thank you for everyone who's done it. great help.

done it fam.

What ya guys choose for Q1? I chose MP3 for ease of use, I can never tell much difference between 320 and vinyl anyways. EDIT: at least a difference that I properly care about, my needles probably make it sound worse anyway :lol:

Yeah man mp3, their just easier really.

It's quite surprising.

Out of 64 people who have filled it in so far. 45% prefer vinyl (magority) but 57% said there collections mostly digital.

Done.

It really isn't surprising that most people prefer vinyl but have more digital. It's just the way things are going. I prefer vinyl, but the cost and time involved in getting a piece is just not worth it when I can get more tracks for the same amount of money and way less time.

Back
Top Bottom