Small survey on digital & analog music. Wuld really apperciate it if ya answered it.

Re: Small survey on digital & analog music. Wuld really apperciate it if ya answered

bit difficult for me cos ive got loads of vinyl that i still use but dont buy it anymore

Re: Small survey on digital & analog music. Wuld really apperciate it if ya answered

Done ! :)

Cheers guys, It is most appreciated.

cheers broski

done

thank you so much for all the responses, you've aided me greatly. really didn't expect as many as i've had!

cheeeers

---------- Post added at 00:58 ---------- Previous post was at 00:47 ----------

If for any reason someone wanted the results I'd be more than happy to swing them over. Quite interesting actually.

done, post up the results and what you were trying to find, be interesting to see

done. i heard mp3 downloads hasnt affected the cd sales at all, somebody important argued that. someone else said it did but bands could still make money on live shows and merchandise sales. i think both is shit and mp3 downloads has effectively made music unprofitable and, as a result, more as it should be. which is art, not a sleek aerodynamic disposable psychologically arresting irresistible at the same time as unbearable utterly free of artistic merit product made crafted by satan and produced by skynet.

Done

done. i heard mp3 downloads hasnt affected the cd sales at all, somebody important argued that. someone else said it did but bands could still make money on live shows and merchandise sales. i think both is shit and mp3 downloads has effectively made music unprofitable and, as a result, more as it should be. which is art, not a sleek aerodynamic disposable psychologically arresting irresistible at the same time as unbearable utterly free of artistic merit product made crafted by satan and produced by skynet.
Hmm, I think I agreed but I didn't actually understand, no wait i read it again and got it and even if we win we stay poor, and yeah we're never gonna be guns'n'roses, but yeah we should all work hard to get to a place called kudos but still not afford a decent bottle of scotch.

Back
Top Bottom