sly tune?

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by mjpow89, May 31, 2008.

1. mjpow89

mjpow89 Member

n e 1 have an idea what the tune that logan d plays in like 43 minutes into his bday bash set? think its by sly but not sure before it drops it says something like "and he dsnt care what style, so if you've got the nerve, come forward"

2. boobjunkie

boobjunkie Active Member

I believe that would be

You got nerve - DJ Sly

3. mjpow89

mjpow89 Member

cheers mate, bin lookin on tracklists with no luck since i first heard it. big tune

4. boobjunkie

boobjunkie Active Member

Yeah man sick tune, first heard it on mutated forms berlin set with rollin MC which is a fuckin sick set (apart from the MCing which is horrific!) you should give it a download there are some seriously dangerous tunes featured

5. mjpow89

mjpow89 Member

alrite man i'll have a look...you heard the logan d bday set? some savage tunes on it, and with eksman and herbzie over the top...the best rave iv ever been 2..and it was free lol

6. mjpow89

mjpow89 Member

yeh that MC is fucking terrible lol

7. boobjunkie

boobjunkie Active Member

ahah ennit! its all about fear - recka & clash, stonefaced murderer - mutated forms and of course the hitback vip :cool:

yer man i've got logans bday set its badboy :rambo:

8. mjpow89

mjpow89 Member

yeh man is bigglesss, were you on n e raves this weekend?

9. boobjunkie

boobjunkie Active Member

Nah not this weekend am skint unfortunately =/ went to renegade hardware last friday which was sick so glad i finally got to see bad company live, heist tore the place up aswell droppin all the new dutty tunes, lovin the ambush VIP

go out on the rave this weekend geez?

10. mjpow89

mjpow89 Member

yeh mate went up fabric for the playaz nite, cudnt turn down hype andy c hazard and g dub rele...lol. Hazards set was absoloutley disgusting..some of the tunes he was dropping in would give you nightmares lol. he dropped in the ambush VIP aswel..cnt remember much else but hoe bass into don't be silly...oh my lol.

wernt no beef until g dub came on and they were 5-6 but my god did it kick off. some kid jus got absoloutley mangled and got dropped big time. better without a stabbin this month tho, always a positive.

where abouts are you from?

fun and ruffstuffs bday this thursday at rumba, definitly gna be on that.

11. boobjunkie

boobjunkie Active Member

Aha i bet, hazard is a badman! yer i've heard theres been some beef at fabric recently, can't be dealing with these moody cunts who ruin raves

My yard is in worcester :cool: not far from brum, some badassed raves in birmingham recently, class A recordings launch was huge

12. mjpow89

mjpow89 Member

yeh last two months was terrible, stabbings and all sorts. but it would start at like 2 in the morning and not get n e better, on friday there wernt as many people there and all the cunts didnt seem to be there until well late.

yeh mate there always seems to be a big line up going on near there. i'll probly find myself going up there off a purely impulsive idea to buy a ticket lol.

ne raves coming up ur going to?

13. boobjunkie

boobjunkie Active Member

yeah mate you should do it, custard factory is the place to be!
    well i'm deffo hittin global again this year can't wait for that will probs do sanctuary aswell an the big chill

Am DJin the med bar on wednesday for a mates 18th which should be sick

what fesitvals you hittin over the summer?

14. mjpow89

mjpow89 Member

yeh you should have a look at a low down deep night at rumba, there amazing lol theres on the 17th july i think. logan d b2b pleasure..majistrate b2b modi motion eks herbz shabba. im away for it tho :( lol

i went gatecrashers last weekend then made it back for breakin science..that was heavy weekend lol. il probly be on that Zoo festival, Hazard b2b sly...hmmm lol.

but im going some purely random festival in germany where its all in the streets and shit. aint dnb but its all been paid for so should be good.

what type of dnb u DJ?

15. boobjunkie

boobjunkie Active Member

Hazard b2b sly ehh? fuckin niceee, hope thats with SDC aswell that would be sick as fuck

Mostly jump up, got most releases by pleasure, zen, hazard, taxman etc but i like to mix it up with a few other styles, anythin by commix, lomax and noisia i normally like, lovin break atm aswell, and some old school dirty jungle like trouble, watchin windows gnarly rmx etc etc, its alllll good!

yourself?

16. mjpow89

mjpow89 Member

yeh mate, pretty much the same, i do love my filth and wobble tho. d minds, pleasure, hazard, taxman, original sin, double zero etc etc.

you got msn or n e thing mate? easier to chat on there init, plus i have a limited selection on people i can talk dnb 2 lol

17. boobjunkie

boobjunkie Active Member

yeah mate phhwomanplease@hotmail.com hit me up am off now to get some tingz together before the footie though so will chat tomorrow safe blud