Sly & Shabba- When we turn up

Put it in simple terms, said person makes a thread on a tune he loves, fair enough thats good times

someone says they dont like, which is ample feedback, we can nod on for that

However, to drum on that the said person who made the thread is completely wrong its way beyond saying someone has no preference in what they like, lay it out on a table it just sounds ridiculous, this is what gives forums a bad vibe, just steer out what you dont like and let the guys who do like whatever is press on, by all means expose an opinion, but dont back it up with schoolyard knob shit, i am pointing this at Castel & Dibby but not personally, just think out of the box sometimes, and chill, its internest

i actually said the tune was alright.. but shabba ruined it.. i never actually said mc's were shit.. i actually think they are good at some raves..

but to come out n say i don't have a clue with no knowledge of my knowledge whether i have any or not is moronic.

hence. said poster is an idiot.

hence back off the internets, no one cares, it just makes a car crash thread, sometimes not posting is more valuable posting gumpfff

sorry toejam,

In my defence i am here because i like the track others just came to troll

Back
Top Bottom