Sly & Pasco - Frozen Planet - Mista SFX remix

Ez mista sfx. The drum structure on your re-think are quite nice. Not feeling the bass though.
Its a good effort. I couldn't do any better. I don't produce.

Am interested to see what a few heads can conjour up for the rmx comp. I believe a friend of mine on here is working on his twist on the tune

Last edited:
Yeah man I like it! I like the bass fills, helps it stop getting monotonous! Havnt heard the original so cant really compare too much y'know.

Good work mate

Thats the original.

Thanks for the comments.

Yeah drums need more work and i need to think up a change up but just wanted to throw the idea out there

Last edited by a moderator:
i like it. drums could do with being a bit punchier, but the ideas there for sure. im keen to see the finished version now!

hmmm, not sure man. i like to cut the very low end off my kicks, have you done that? it sounds like youve done all the right stuff. maybe layer another kick sample with a tad more high end? other than that i cant think of anything sorry man!

only cut off at 40hz and slightly side chained it with the sub. i need a weighty kick just for the formula of the track.

gonna start buss'in the drums together and beefing up with additional techniques

Nice effort man.. Like what you've done with it.. Might put a little clip of ours later

are u entering the comp??

like i said above i dont think i will be. These type of comps in the past are just popularity contests and a winner is likely to have been picked before the comp has started lol

Might as well.. We road tested it the other week and the crowd went off both times it was played, which is a good sign.. Plus we shamelessly dropped it the other night just as Logan D was stepping up to play, and he seemed to like it too.. Just not happy with overall levels, needs a few more tweaks before its entered..

inbox me a clip if u want lets have a listen.

mine aint mixed down yet at all. just wanna get the idea down n get what i want it to do. ill worry bout mixdown at the end

Back
Top Bottom