sly is 'billy the kid'...

ye as soon as i heared his tunes i knew it was, any1 think his tunes are gettin too predictable and samey? sitll the odd banger but generally...

sly has got a catalogue of big tunes. cheesecake, monkey fist, monkey fist vip, try somefing else etc etc, althought alot of his tunes are described as whiney and samey he does usually produce the goods. sometimes his production value could be higher tho. He CAN dj aswell.

sly has got a catalogue of big tunes. cheesecake, monkey fist, monkey fist vip, try somefing else etc etc, althought alot of his tunes are described as whiney and samey he does usually produce the goods. sometimes his production value could be higher tho. He CAN dj aswell.

too right he has a lot of big releases under his belt... but who said he has whinney tunes? he aint got that manny if any whinney tunes... leave that to taxman and original sin!

twilight zone and the flipside... massivly heavy...
as said cheesecake is a blinder.... way of the samurai, in a corner remix, heavy and dark... no whinning there, just phat wobbly bass! (y)

ha yes but then look at sly - pinface and rock n roll. whiney imo. like i said produces well most of the time. im a big fan of sly.

ye, the hustle is an absolute killer, pinface is amongst the worst tunes ever.
yeah so bad even andy c was droppin it last year :rolleyes:

sly is a badman, watch out for bastard, flight 33, hypnotist, tin horn, one law dog, monkey fist vip, you got the nerve vip...huge tunes

Back
Top Bottom