dBridge - Gone Before Dawn
Richie Brains - Sk8 M8
dBridge - Too Late
dBridge - Simm Pathy
dBridge Vs Synkro & Indigo - Pathways
Tokyo Prose - Vanishing Point
Module Eight - Ok With That
Om Unit & Fracture - Chatting Breeze
Om Unit - Spirtwerk (Loxy & Resound Remix)
Alix Perez & Ivy Lab - No-one Else
Nuage - Overseas (Bop Remix)
Richie Brains - B Boy 900000
Digital & Spirit & Om Unit - Skull
Alix Perez & Eprom - Gravediggin
Icicle - Push Back
Was A Be & Synthetics - 4 to the Floor
Thing - Bad City
Loxy & Resound - Heritage
dBridge - Cos My Love

That tracklist makes me want to cover myself with a blanket and assume the fetal position, all the while singing along to dbridge's emo shoegazing voice

Seriously though, great looking mix, will try and check this ASAP sir!

That tracklist makes me want to cover myself with a blanket and assume the fetal position, all the while singing along to dbridge's emo shoegazing voice

Seriously though, great looking mix, will try and check this ASAP sir!

Hahahaha

Thanks

Yes, just listened to this today, lovely and seamless. Some names I've never heard before, extra points for that.

I like how it flows from the deep and dark depths of Pessimist's Orphic into the major sounding Enea tune 'Bosphorus', not just the same thing over and over, actually well selected track arrangement.

Another fave section was Tokyo Prose - Vanishing Point (might be one of his best tunes) into Module Eight - OK With That (love this one as well!)

Seeing as this is titled as your 15th fluid motion (ah, the name says it all really) volume, I'll have to check all your other volumes some time.

Til then, thank you and yeah, cuddled well to this :rasta:

Also you're missing Richie Brains - The Blips before Chattin' Breeze :cool:

Last edited:
Yes, just listened to this today, lovely and seamless. Some names I've never heard before, extra points for that.

I like how it flows from the deep and dark depths of Pessimist's Orphic into the major sounding Enea tune 'Bosphorus', not just the same thing over and over, actually well selected track arrangement.

Another fave section was Tokyo Prose - Vanishing Point (might be one of his best tunes) into Module Eight - OK With That (love this one as well!)

Seeing as this is titled as your 15th fluid motion (ah, the name says it all really) volume, I'll have to check all your other volumes some time.

Til then, thank you and yeah, cuddled well to this :rasta:

Also you're missing Richie Brains - The Blips before Chattin' Breeze :cool:

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback. Glad you enjoyed.

In hindsight I went a bit long on this, but i'd been a while away from dnb so wanted to cram so much stuff together. Will add a couple more new mixes soon (not so emo!) and archive the old ones somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom