SLR002 Pryzma - Outsiders - Out Now!

SoulRed Records

SLR002 Pryzma - Outsiders - Out Now!

x_a6abf343.jpg

Release date 5 October 2010

SoulRed Records honestly presents its 2nd release featuring the Belarussian talent of Pryzma who signed to Amen Brothers, Medschool, Santorin, Aerobass and Kos.Mos Music.

Pryzma:
"There was a time when I was totally disappointed in drum&bass, hearing the same amen breaks and tweaked basslines over and over again. But there are many big changes happened last time. Sounds of the new Saint Petersburg dnb school, Autonomic and their followers has shown new ways where the beats and basslines can go. Inspired by this fact I started to discover new forms of drum and bass too. But don't expect to hear cold minimal or deep and dark sounds here. Simply listen to my tunes, and I hope you'll be surprised and maybe inspired by this music.
It's time to change the sound of drum&bass. Step by step."

A Pryzma - Outsiders
B Pryzma - Cold Shiny Spheres

"Ousiders"
Strange, deep, weird, glitchy, futuristic, post-apocalyptic, hi-tech, sci-fi. Mix it all together and you will get the sound of this tune.

"Cold Shiny Spheres"
This tune is filled with the sounds of surrealistic alien technology. Imagine how big cold shiny spheres rotating and colliding with each other, creating dangerous high voltage and gravity distortion area around.

"SLR002 Pryzma - Outsiders" available now in all good Mp3 stores.

Junodownload

Trackitdown

Beatsdigital

DOA

Hope you like it!

Back
Top Bottom