Slick - Human Error

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
Figured ide give this away it was the second tune i done on monitors about a year ago, i aint happy with it at all but i got no use for it an hav lost the flp so theres no updating it or modifyin, hope u like it, cause it aint my cuppa tea, sounds like 96kbs but its a 320 just really bad mastering. live n learn eh!

Safe

ease up man, rome wasn't built in a day and whatnot. Anyway you said it sounds crap so not many peeps will want to spend time downloading, listening and commenting if you tell them its shite.
well i did though :D...

Before it even starts going i'm guessing there's a sample from 2001 space odyssey, if not i'll be disappointed.

And i'm not disappointed. The sound quality is nice but the intro contrast is too much for me. Nice bass touches, i would've combined the two to make some crazy alternating type bass science.

But i guess it's enough to convince me to listen to something else from you too. later though.

some wise words there mate! silly me bein honest lol will keep that in mind!!!! my bad

safe nice one freestyle i will be keepin my ears peeled for more tunes by u i like your ideas mate peace!

Back
Top Bottom