SLACK SHOW, LIVE ON grandtheftaudio.co.uk TONIGHT! 6-8!!

Slack

Cos I'm A Lazy Mofo!
***EVERY THURS EVENING 6-8PM***

yes yes! the flagship live week scheme on www.grandtheftaudio.co.uk continues with me own live streamed show!!

so far the week has been a huge success & its time for me to take the baton..

so, expect nothing but pure dnb freshness from one extreme to the other, encompassing the sounds of liquid, dark, jump-up, tech step, just basically whatever i'm feelin at the moment! + the odd classic thrown in there

expect some very exclusive dubplates to be dropped too from the z audio camp.. just got a fresh dubplate on me doorstep this mornin! TPs won't even be around for weeks!

lock it from 6 til 8 TONIGHT! on www.grandtheftaudio.co.uk :rasta:

Last edited:
back again tonight

www.grandtheftaudio.co.uk

yep, once again gonna rinse out the pressure from one end to the other of the dnb spectrum, omitting nothing! (apart from john b's electro poo!) expect freshness in the tune selection, with the odd classic thrown in, plus sure dubs from the stomping sounds & zed audio camps!! lock it from 6 til 8 PM tonight (thurs) on www.grandtheftaudio.co.uk

as there is an unfortunate lack of a chatroom at the moment (don't worry, theres one in the pipeline!) here is a link to a shoutbox where u can place shouts & requests- i will try my best to refresh & check as often as possible! heres the link... http://www.grandtheftaudio.co.uk/djprofile.php?special=1&dj_id=1835

TUNE IN OR BE A TRANNY! :nadia:

oh yeah, and the mixologists are on the knowledge live show from 5-6 before me too!!

yep, its back again.. expect pure fresh beats from every end of the dnb spectrum + a few guest MCs to boot, tbc but we should have a good 3 here in the form of g1, kel c & prince! also its gonna be a rawkus dubplate throwdown cos i just got final scratch thru this week, so expect tunes straight outta the studio & onto the deck!! tune in @ www.grandtheftaudio.co.uk

and also there’s the knowledge live show from 5-6 before me too!! :kermit:

Back
Top Bottom