DnB Skywiper - Dark DnB Mix

Skywiper

First mix I've ever got around to recording. Big fan of this forum, long time lurker, thought it was time I posted something!

Recorded this on Technics 1210s, Pioneer DJM-250 and Traktor 2.6.1. When I'm feeling brave enough I'll post a cheeky vinyl mix (aka when I've learnt to beatmatch, bloody sync...) :) Any feedback would be appreciated.

http://www.mixcloud.com/simonmarkdugdale/skywiper-darkneurofunk-dnb-mix/

DL: http://dnbshare.com/download/Dark_Neurofunk_Drum_and_Bass_Mix.mp3.html

Tracklist:
1.The Illa ft Jakes by Critical Impact
2.The Clock Ticks by Dub Phizix
3.Graphene by Hybris, Quadrant, D-Struct & Iris
4.Nothing (ft. Hostile MC) by Eiton
5.Swag by DC Breaks
6.Headroom (Audio VIP) by Cause4Concern
7.Bring It Down by Mortem
8.Forgiven ft Peta Oneir by Ulterior Motive
9.OBSESSION ft DRS (Foreign Concept remix) by Enei
10.Steam Train by Break
11.Dub Soldier by Survival
12.Time Tripping by Hazard
13.Celestine by Fields, Hydro, Mako, & Villem
14.Repentance by Mefjus & Inside Info
15.Marka ft. Strategy by Dub Phizix & Skeptical
16.Sixth Sense by Bredren + Tom Small
17.Phantom Force (Fracture Astrophonica Edit) by Digital & Spirit
18.Groove Shadow by Xtrah
19.Long Gone Memory ft Arlissa (Ulterior Motive Remix) by Friction

1st mix was good, got things rolling, Graphene came in hard ontop of Clock Ticks, that next tune iv never heard, but really liked it ! heavy that
not a fan of swag, but sounded good in the mix, Headroom fit really well, thats by Audio btw, not Cause 4 Concern
The switch into Mortem track was clean and that vocal pushed the mix through , next bit didnt tickle me so much but the double up next was sick
Unfortunately the Stream Train mix was a bit slippy, although the Time Trippin mix made up for it, the sub from Dub Soldier is riding nicely ontop of the Trippin kicks
Pretty gutted to see you mixed it with Celestine ! iv been doing that mix ! im glad you just switched it though :D
From there was just rolling, great selection and tight mixing, really enjoyed , will look out for yours in the future

Back
Top Bottom