Skyver and D'jon Australia tour

Bijou

Just caught Skyver and D'jon's set in Sydney on the weekend... They tore it up! a little jumpier than I expected, though hard and driving throughout, dropping some nice dubs and working the dancefloor beautifully. I was so impressed, these up comers are going to blow up. thier new 12" Beastie General on Technique Recordings has just been released, have a listen on this site.
Loved thier set so much had to give em some big ups on this forum...
Mesh did you see them play in Melbourne last week?

Bijou said:
Just caught Skyver and D'jon's set in Sydney on the weekend... They tore it up! a little jumpier than I expected, though hard and driving throughout, dropping some nice dubs and working the dancefloor beautifully. I was so impressed, these up comers are going to blow up. thier new 12" Beastie General on Technique Recordings has just been released, have a listen on this site.
Loved thier set so much had to give em some big ups on this forum...
Mesh did you see them play in Melbourne last week?

of course picked up Beastie General on Saturday :2thumbs:

Yea i brought Skyver and D-Jon out to Melbourne and they loved every second of it. Played a mad set with mad dubs, Massochist, All That Stands, Beastie General, Ulteria Motive VIP eitc...

Watch out for these lads, they are gonna be big, trust..

Biggup Alvin and Dave ;)

Are you Bass Kombat boys stalking me or what? I came to this forum for head space and boom, here you are flexin it. hahahaha. Yes you know who this is. [S/BB] hmmmm.
There is no rest for the well wicked!

Bijou said:
Are you Bass Kombat boys stalking me or what? I came to this forum for head space and boom, here you are flexin it. hahahaha. Yes you know who this is. [S/BB] hmmmm.
There is no rest for the well wicked!

Gotta love a good cyber stalk ;)

Dont know who started it but all Syd heads call us Bass Kombat....Its KOMBAT BASS! hahahahahahahaha

And no there is no rest - i sleep with one eye open ;)

Kombat Bass said:
Gotta love a good cyber stalk ;)

Dont know who started it but all Syd heads call us Bass Kombat....Its KOMBAT BASS! hahahahahahahaha

Sorry guys I probably started it... hmmm
is that why your stalkin' me?

And no there is no rest - i sleep with one eye open ;)

I murder for thought...
hahahah.

hey has anyone got a copy of their only album?? please, I had a copy and someone stole it a while back and can't find another copy anywhere..

Back
Top Bottom