Skynet appreciation thread

moriaty

VIP Junglist
yes yes..as ive been mubling all over the net,
Skynet is the new techno

I.M.H.O.,apart from kemal and a few raiden tunes,never before has techno been translated to dnb with so heavy results

Silverback, Electrafunk, Rope trick, Brighton rock
are 8 sides of pure quality

Vote skynet. (y) :D

dubplate massif : wot should us simple folks look forward from skynet, huh?

GorDo said:
yes yes..as ive been mubling all over the net,
Skynet is the new techno

I.M.H.O.,apart from kemal and a few raiden tunes,never before has techno been translated to dnb with so heavy results

Silverback, Electrafunk, Rope trick, Brighton rock
are 8 sides of pure quality

Vote skynet. (y) :D

dubplate massif : wot should us simple folks look forward from skynet, huh?

Absolutely...don't forget Darklights, Sterns Skoolin and Headthump...in my opinion those tunes are even better than the flips...!! True next level shit...Skynet's one of the few producers that I play to non-dnb heads and they are truly...truly impressed...

If you want to look forward to something look at the next release on Habit (or the after that not sure)
A. Mindscape--Future Path
B. Mindscape--Future Path (Skynet Remix)

The a is killin it but that remix... HOLY GOD! Check a clip on www.habitrecordings.com (no I don't work for them)

djcixelsyd said:
don't forget Darklights, Sterns Skoolin and Headthump

i know, headthump is the shit allong with the 7 other sides, as mentioned on me first post :rolleyes: :D

but yeah, im pretty sure any techno head would rock to skynets stuff, even sober..!
Im only waiting for Rhino, and for the ones livin in a cave, its Dom & Skynet, its on Doms new album, and even tho i havent heard it, it keeps me up at night.
djcixelsyd said:
B. Mindscape--Future Path (Skynet Remix)

I say, not bad at all..intro's a bit fluffy but what the hell..
habits got a bloody nice site btw.

Skynet is the evil computer system that makes the Terminator robots from those govener of california movies.

On the other hand the DnB skynet never did any tracks that I like.

Actually I take the "any" back. The track Unusual Suspects "Shrapnel (Stakka & Skynet Remix)" was very good.

Last edited:
1992 said:
Skynet is the evil computer system that makes the Terminator robots from those govener of california movies.

On the other hand the DnB skynet never did any tracks that I like.

Actually I take the "any" back. The track Unusual Suspects "Shrapnel (Stakka & Skynet Remix)" was very good.

Oh, i like Usual Suspects - Shrapnel [Stakka + Skynet Remix] version better. :shades:

Skynet tune atm... Daytona :lighter:

Back
Top Bottom