Skwiffer - Half Hour Variety Mix

skwiffer

VIP Junglist
Hello,

I've been meaning to do a new mix recently so put together a quick one with some tunes I've been feeling lately. It's on the deeper side of things and hopefully some people will like it. If anybody has any feedback it'd be much appreciated :)

1. Ivy Lab - Sunday Crank - Critical
2. Dawn Day Night - Big Booty Girls - Astrophonica
3. Stray - Prof Popper - Exit
4. Skeptical - Turning Point - Soul R
5. Dub Phizix - The Editor feat. Strategy - Soul R
6. Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero (Icicle Remix) - Invisible
7. M-Zine & Scepticz x Mtwn - Choices - Diffrent Music
8. Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing (Om Unit remix) - 31 Records
9. Mutt - Conversations feat Kevin King (Gremlinz & Renegade LaVice remix) - C.I.A.
10. Ivy Lab - Live On Your Smile - Critical
11. Etherwood - Falling Out Of Consciousness - Med School
12. Klute - Saviour - Commercial Suicide

https://soundcloud.com/skwiffer/skwiffer-may-2014-promo

Last edited:
Don't think I've seen any member's mix with Sunday Crunk in it yet. And big booty girls is a percy. Prof popper into turning point is a really nice blend. I wasn't sure how Shadow Boxing into Conversations was gonna sound, but it actually sounds wicked. That Etherwood track is pretty cool too, hadn't heard that until now.

Enjoyed that, thanks.

Saving this for the drive home tonight Skwiffy. Looks pretty much the perfect length of my daily commute.

Will of course be leaving a few words (y) big ups man.

enjoyed this man, mixes around the editor in particular were nice. Whole thing progressed nicely, and there were a good variety of tunes to keep it interesting. Always like hearing saviour, which was a pleasant surprise as it wasn't on the tl!

Good stuff

Hello hello. Sorry for the late replies. Life took an unexpected turn.

tidy mix, loving these clicky tunes atm, was rolling after Editor

Thanks for the listen mate. Yeah I'm loving that sound. Really can't get enough of it!

Don't think I've seen any member's mix with Sunday Crunk in it yet. And big booty girls is a percy. Prof popper into turning point is a really nice blend. I wasn't sure how Shadow Boxing into Conversations was gonna sound, but it actually sounds wicked. That Etherwood track is pretty cool too, hadn't heard that until now.

Enjoyed that, thanks.

Cheers mate. Glad you liked it and thanks for the feedback. I love the Etherwood album, but that's the only track on the vinyl that's loud enough to mix with. It's one of my favourites though, so it's just as well. Thanks again :)

Saving this for the drive home tonight Skwiffy. Looks pretty much the perfect length of my daily commute.

Will of course be leaving a few words (y) big ups man.

Big up Stu. Hope you're good. This has been pretty much ideal length for my commute as well. Hope you like it.

enjoyed this man, mixes around the editor in particular were nice. Whole thing progressed nicely, and there were a good variety of tunes to keep it interesting. Always like hearing saviour, which was a pleasant surprise as it wasn't on the tl!

Good stuff

Big up mate. Thanks for listening. I keep listening to the first half of one of your's in my travels but have always been cut off before getting to the end. Is standardly good listening from yourself :) I forgot to put that Klute tune on the TL. I kind of like the idea of not putting the last track on there though.

tidy little mix here mang..... highlights for me were Turning Point/The Editor and Choices/Shadow Boxing. Was also nice to hear that Conversations RMX in another mix as well.

EZ

Back
Top Bottom