Skullcandy Headphones on offer

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
after having 3 pairs of "Skullcandy Smokin Buds" i was really annoyed cos they all broke in exactly the same way, the wire around the jack frayed and the sound lost in the left and eventually the right ear, plus they didnt stay in whilst running. they cost about £13 each

I have just bought some "Skullcancy Ink'd" headphones for about £7. The sound on them is really good and they dont slip out whilst im running. so i am happy with my new purchase right now....

may when the left ear goes on my Ink'd ones ill get these?

EuroTide

VIP Junglist
had 2 pairs of skullcandy ones for my mp3 player, not those but similar. sound did the job for me but they both only last a few months and the wire broke at the very same place close to the end where you plug it into your player. Same thing happened to a mate.

---------- Post added at 08:36 ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 ----------

after having 3 pairs of "Skullcandy Smokin Buds" i was really annoyed cos they all broke in exactly the same way, the wire around the jack frayed and the sound lost in the left and eventually the right ear, plus they didnt stay in whilst running. they cost about £13 each

I have just bought some "Skullcancy Ink'd" headphones for about £7. The sound on them is really good and they dont slip out whilst im running. so i am happy with my new purchase right now....

may when the left ear goes on my Ink'd ones ill get these?
lol exactly !

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
They're good, but they, in no way, shape or form trump the Sennheisers. I used to work in a record shop and we stocked Skull Candy cans. The amount of returns on them was ridiculous. Mainly faulty headbands and jack problems. At least with the Sennheiser HD25's, you can replace parts on them. They are very durable.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ive got them too and theyre really flat (bit of a notch in the bass), extremely durable, theyre almost ok for production. not really but almost, i paid 125 eur for mine so a few more euros and i couldve gotten a low end brand monitors instead. i am convinced skullcandy is shit, its designed to look good and who cares about the sound. which i base on nothing. cos i never tried them. but im still convinced.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Thanks!
I'll bear that in mind when I want a pair of pink earmuffs encrusted with rinsestones that double up as headphones!

fair enough, i only compared them to my sennheiser cx300's which were slowly disintegrating....

should have said that in OP to avoid misleading, i'm sure sennies in general kick ass sound wise, mate had hd25's back in the day and they were pretty damn good.

IMO these cans beat the cx300's, but we're all entitled to our own so if ya don't want them, don't buy them!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sarcasm with no teef is the new black, like 8 years ago on DOA. sarcasm is shit humor anyway tbh i think being earnest deadpan and stupid is whats really funny.