DnB Skuff - Mountain Breeze Clip

real nice. love that vocal sample, really suits the track. the bass is sick too, love the little wobble at the end of the note. dont really have any negative feedback. looking forward to hearing the full version!

Thanks man.. Used the vocal years ago as well, as its from an old dnb pack, but needed something quickly, and it seemed to fit nicely..

nice man, all sounding nice, maybe just a little bit more of a prominent hit in the snare, just layered with what u have. apart form that all sounding good :)

Very nice intro, just so chill and relaxing. The vocal is perfect. In the drop there is something about the bass that just gets me. Low and yet powerful. Great job with this man. All around I really enjoyed this track.

Well what you wanted, you did. Calibre style roller. I like it! :) Maybe my personal thing, but the sub could maybe be a bit louder and perhaps a few reverby neurosounds? Like the subtle bandpass high things, get it a bit more in the Calyx & Teebee feeling. Other than that, lovely stuff ^^

Thanks a lot for all the feedback guys. Actually I did think about a few neuro-y sounds, but wasn't sure if it would take away from what I was aiming for. Hopefully get it mixed down over the weekend at some point.. Thanks again for listening and taking time to comment

Back
Top Bottom