Skrillex - Leaving (woot)

Norwax

VIP Junglist
don't be afraid of the title

saw everyone sharing this on facebook, saying skrillex is getting inspired by burial

well, listen to it and tell me what you think. I'm kind of feeling this tune, the bass is pretty cool

Last edited by a moderator:
don't be afraid of the title

saw everyone sharing this on facebook, saying skrillex is getting inspired by burial

well, listen to it and tell me what you think. I'm kind of feeling this tune, the bass is pretty cool

Well it´s not bad but what can you say? Inspired by Burial? I´d rather say copied Burial AND Instramental´s Photograph which he heard 5 minutes before :teeth:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow never thought of that. makes sense

Word Amon Tobin summed in an interview recently on why american dubstep is so shite. They just think its Noisia Basslines and never heard the deeper shit.

However he is a good produver, no doubt about that, just makes shit, so if he keeps going down this path, their could be some good results

well, let's wait and see where this is going. maybe this is skrillex's new year's resolution :D

not holding my breathe. to many good European producers to hear his wank.

Way into the house sound at hte moment to care to be honest.

At least i wont hear another fucking bangarang on peoples radio's n shit

thank god everyone I hang out with has good taste in music. electronic or not, I always listen to good stuff when I'm with them wich is cool

wmgk8z.jpg

haha, it started

Back
Top Bottom