skrillex can make dnb...

its not THAT bad,I will not say its bad just becose he is massive cunt two miles deep in DeadR4tz ass but its definately not something I will play for my own enjoyment

whoah woah! not saying i like the emo gobshite, just in comparisson, it's much better than his other out of tune off-beat turds.

thats pretty terrible
i love my jump up but it doesnt need gay dubstep screechs

Quite sure Jump Up has been using them just as long as Dubstep

thats not truth,jump up artists use alot time high pitched synths but their shit is quality,it sounds totaly different to this crap dubstep "screechs"

example,this tune is around 2007,before this screech Skrillex nu school crap hit dnb and dubstep,the bassline contains high pitched synth but it sounds great,also the bassline contains beautiful dirty lower mid layer,the high pitched synth sounds great with those lower mids and sub,its nice contrast and it isnt harsh for ears

The Force - What Happens Here ( Connecta remix )

now listen to this,its just awfulm nothing like some old school sophisticated jump up high pitched synths,theres no quality to it

Last edited by a moderator:

Yagetsmeh?

even when this forum hates clipz,than tune sounds fucking heavy on big system

again,thats quality jump up synth,its hi pitched,it sounds wonderfull with sub bass and is not harsh on ears.But if you cant spot this difference I think futher arguing is waste of time,if I was blind anybody trying to describe whats the difference between red and orange will be wasting their time,I will be " thats bullshit man! its all black n white" if you think clipz sounds like skrillex then it makes me little bit sad becose even when clipz isnt best producent ever putting him in same box like Skrillex is not fair in my opinion,he made some big tunes when he was making dnb

Last edited by a moderator:
you know whats gayer than the skrillex band-wagon?

the anti-skrillex band-wagon band-wagon. andyc4life

Back
Top Bottom