Skream - DNB has got healthy again off the back of dubstep.....

What a load of bollox !

Dubshit has got healthy cus our drum and bass dj's started throwing a few dubstep tracks in there sets, some even went on to produce it like Simone Bassline Smith, Chase and Status Subfocus the list goes on. Our dj's made dubshit what it is.

This skream guy sounds like a silly fool

This.

I don't think it's wrong in saying that if anything, dubstep "owes" drum and bass...not the other way around.

really? I thought we agreed that it is the jump up heads that think dnb is getting worse generally, and if the new dubstep is 140 jump up, surely that means dubstep killed dnb?

skreams original point is that screechy dubstep is the same genre as deep dubstep, and all the deep dubstep heads need to shut up and admit that its all part of evolution

If it wasnt for Digital Mystikz and Loefah you might never of heard of Dubstep, how the fuck you can say you listen to dubstep and call their sound boring is beyond me.

What you like is Jump Up at 140bpm, that has never been what dubstep was about, it was always about the bass and space in the music, Skrillex and Excision just produce noise, theres no bass, no breathing room in the tune its just fucking shite for pilled up little kids to listen to.

and Scottys post just proved what Skream is saying :-/

the original argument was never about dubstep making dnb healthy.. that was just something he retweeted in the middle of his argument...

anyway

/care

Tbh it is boring for me. I like minimal dnb, minimal electronica, but I'm not a fan of Digital Mystikz and others making "bass and space-to-breath" dubstep. When it comes down to dubstep, I like the nu-school noise production. I enjoy listening to it, I enjoy it on the rave. That's all.

skreams original point is that screechy dubstep is the same genre as deep dubstep, and all the deep dubstep heads need to shut up and admit that its all part of evolution

and Scottys post just proved what Skream is saying :-/

the original argument was never about dubstep making dnb healthy.. that was just something he retweeted in the middle of his argument...

anyway

/care

seen. I couldn't remember the original argument, and assumed it was what is in the title.... makes sense

Waynneeeee because you dont like it doesnt make it shit. it means you dont like it... :teeth:

Sorry Peeeeeeeete! :teeth:

But there are a lot of dubstep producers out there who are just trying to make as much mid-rangey, offensive noise as possible. And thats when it becomes sound that is unbearable and cannot be labelled as music anyone with a set of functioning ears can like

that was just something he retweeted in the middle of his argument...

I don't know why people keep saying it:

"@majestic888 DNB has got healthy again off the back of dubstep....."

That's an answer to a question or statement of majestic888 and was not retweeted. He wrote it, it's a fact.

But there are a lot of dubstep producers out there who are just trying to make as much mid-rangey, offensive noise as possible. And thats when it becomes sound that is unbearable and cannot be labelled as music anyone with a set of functioning ears can like

:word:

You should have read this post on the previous page before making such a silly statement.

nicely put lucid!

IDK. Im drunk, and Im not reading the whole thread. My bad. Obviously, progressions progress. Dubstep took over Jumpup in my city. All I know is since that happen, there is nothing happening now. I'll live and die by Jump Up, and if you want to kill me, my ghost will haunt you.

Is this dnbforum, or dubstepforum? maybe blackeyedpeasforum?

---------- Post added at 02:37 ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 ----------

pussies, the all of ya. DnB needed Dubstep? GTFO. Dub step can suck my co...b&

Back
Top Bottom