Skream - DNB has got healthy again off the back of dubstep.....

@Fallen.GeMiNi, if you like it. Enjoy it. I just don't and find it very hard to believe that anyone can enjoy it.

dubstep.jpg

Well I wouldn't take anything seriously, said by a guy with this haircut:
Skream-and-Benga-In-New-DJs-We-Trust-e1295014471806.jpg

He looks and sounds like he's graduated from Danny Dyers Nawty Academy For Cardboard Cutout Cunts

Well I wouldn't take anything seriously, said by a guy with this haircut:
Skream-and-Benga-In-New-DJs-We-Trust-e1295014471806.jpg

He looks and sounds like he's graduated from Danny Dyers Nawty Academy For Cardboard Cutout Cunts

Have you ever seen Benga and DBP in the same place, at the same time? Hmmm....

dbp2.jpg

Ok, whatever. I wasn't really expecting anyone to respect or even like dubstep producers here. And all this hating just shows how narrow-minded some of you are.

I have alot of respect for Dubstep producers but Skrillex and Excision are everything thats wrong with the scene and the reason why when you go to most Dubstep nights its full of 18 yearold posers with multi-coloured glasses on who have never heard of the likes of Digital Mystikz, Loefah, Youngsta etc...

I have alot of respect for Dubstep producers but Skrillex and Excision are everything thats wrong with the scene and the reason why when you go to most Dubstep nights its full of 18 yearold posers with multi-coloured glasses on who have never heard of the likes of Digital Mystikz, Loefah, Youngsta etc...

Well if you think so. I don't see anything wrong about Skrillex or Excision, as they are producing tunes which I generally like. Their sound is rich and their interpretation of dubstep catches my interest. As for those names mentioned below, I'm not really fond of their tunes to be honest except Youngsta, he's the real master. Digital Mystikz and Loefah are a bit boring for me.

DJ skills yes by far! Productions skills no, not yet anyway.

Yeah, thats kinda what I meant. I dont care much for DStep but he's fucking unreal. I've heard a few of his tunes that he's done with other people and they are fire

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

Well if you think so. I don't see anything wrong about Skrillex or Excision, as they are producing tunes which I generally like. Their sound is rich and their interpretation of dubstep catches my interest. As for those names mentioned below, I'm not really fond of their tunes to be honest except Youngsta, he's the real master. Digital Mystikz and Loefah are a bit boring for me.

What? Shit noise you mean?

he was drunk ranting on twitter for 2 hours....

---------- Post added at 16:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:02 ----------

Yeah, thats kinda what I meant. I dont care much for DStep but he's fucking unreal. I've heard a few of his tunes that he's done with other people and they are fire

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

What? Shit noise you mean?

Waynneeeee because you dont like it doesnt make it shit. it means you dont like it... :teeth:

If it wasnt for Digital Mystikz and Loefah you might never of heard of Dubstep, how the fuck you can say you listen to dubstep and call their sound boring is beyond me.

What you like is Jump Up at 140bpm, that has never been what dubstep was about, it was always about the bass and space in the music, Skrillex and Excision just produce noise, theres no bass, no breathing room in the tune its just fucking shite for pilled up little kids to listen to.

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:43 ----------

Yeah man his productions are great and his colabs with Kryptic Minds especially are sick, but I dont think we've heard close to his full potential.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom