Skool of Hard Knocks - Opinions?

Dudes, this LP is sick! it's so rough it skips!!!!! just got my hands on this tonight, was impressed!!!

illv//

Mulla said:
So what are people saying?

IMO Hardware have well and truly come with the goods again! :slayer:

Only 2 tunes I wasnt too keen on were 'Skool of Hard Knocks' and 'Bandsaw' but even theyre starting to grow on me!!!

'Unreal' has to be possibly the filthiest bits of vinyl to have graced my turntables in the last couple of months!!! I can also see 'War Cry' and 'B-Boy Convention' receiving heavy rotation!

What about you lot?
:kermit: :kermit: :kermit:

yeh phat album!! lovin the sampler aswell- OG Returns is sum gangsta shit rite there!!! lovin all of it xcept the BC UK tune, Digitals 1 & the universal project 1 aint that gd. Big ups 2 the Hardware cru!! dark & dirty jus how we like it!

i only liked the bc tune. haters is okey i guess, but aint feelin the rest, deffo not my cup of tea. although some of the tunes are better than their previous releases...

bangin' LP. :antitank:

favorite tunes:haters, minds eye(pendulum at their best) and ink's b-boy convention...
the disapointment tunes were the bc one(fresh come back please :tosser: although true romance is one of my favs right about now but i haerd its only from d bridge...hmmm) and digital's ego...aint fillin' is ego for quite some time now.but they are nice tunes but as nice as the rest.

I miss it when hardware released cool stuff..... Now I can remenise about the 2001 - 2003 era..... ho-hum.

Back
Top Bottom