Skint? Yeah, of course you are...

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
Me too obviously, but I do love being the owner of a nice sample library regardless. And look what I spotted on Spitfire Audio...
They'll give you the new plugin for free, and from what I can tell some samples (the only catch is waiting two weeks). They ask you a question in the naire about what you would need so I think they bundle that in and you won't get nowt else till you buy which you might, I might. I'm not actually sure, maybe they give you the lot on second look, seems to have some expensive expansions and I know these guys like to charge. But hey, I'm looking forward to getting my shizz.

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/bbc-symphony-orchestra-discover/

Last edited:
if this orchestral pack actually sounds like the demo they've got up there, that 5 minutes is the best investment i've made into gear this year.

I sat down and got myself comfortable there haha.
Music Box sounds decent, I feel like there's a corporate music thing going on with the serious but happy vibe?
Sorry, it's just a small loop so far. Trying to figure out where to go. I've swapped out the bass for something cleaner, but not sure if I like that either. Might go for more Discover and Labs parts.

Back
Top Bottom