Skint? Yeah, of course you are...

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
Me too obviously, but I do love being the owner of a nice sample library regardless. And look what I spotted on Spitfire Audio...
They'll give you the new plugin for free, and from what I can tell some samples (the only catch is waiting two weeks). They ask you a question in the naire about what you would need so I think they bundle that in and you won't get nowt else till you buy which you might, I might. I'm not actually sure, maybe they give you the lot on second look, seems to have some expensive expansions and I know these guys like to charge. But hey, I'm looking forward to getting my shizz.

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/bbc-symphony-orchestra-discover/

Last edited:

xiris

Resident Canadian
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i did their survey, took all of 5 minutes. in 2 weeks i get a plugin apparently.

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
Really nicely recorded sounds from Spitfire if you arent accustomed to them.

xiris

Resident Canadian
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
if this orchestral pack actually sounds like the demo they've got up there, that 5 minutes is the best investment i've made into gear this year.

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
if this orchestral pack actually sounds like the demo they've got up there, that 5 minutes is the best investment i've made into gear this year.
I purchased their eDNA sample library few months back and im lurve.

Sulihin

I sat down and got myself comfortable there haha.
Music Box sounds decent, I feel like there's a corporate music thing going on with the serious but happy vibe?
Sorry, it's just a small loop so far. Trying to figure out where to go. I've swapped out the bass for something cleaner, but not sure if I like that either. Might go for more Discover and Labs parts.