skin - kill everything (subclash remix)

Cool tune as I said, quality work! Gonna check that LSD as well now.

---------- Post added at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

Nice touch with the remix thing. But just a touch too straightforward for me, I wanted to hear some cunning FX's and edits among all that. The breakdown is cool but a little too simple as well - Some original touches needed on it as well. The drop after it sort of does the trick, just needed more of your touch in it!

Cool tune as I said, quality work! Gonna check that LSD as well now.

---------- Post added at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

Nice touch with the remix thing. But just a touch too straightforward for me, I wanted to hear some cunning FX's and edits among all that. The breakdown is cool but a little too simple as well - Some original touches needed on it as well. The drop after it sort of does the trick, just needed more of your touch in it!

thanks for the feedback once again! youve been a great help in the past! :)

and yeah, lsd was just one hell of a project and it froze my pc instantly - maybe ill do a sneaky vip sometime when my new pc is up and running, thanks for the advice once again!
big ups

Hmmm... 'very' nice way to lead into the Vocal. That transition is perfect! Honestly, I wish the Voc was a 'smidge' louder... maybe a half DB or a full one?...

The Sequencing is on point... timing on the Bass coming in/etc... all works very well.

Yeah, that Voc needs to come up a bit imo... because when everything is going at once (drums/bass) the voc sounds a bit buried in the Mix.

I'd play this... very chill. Nice way to end a Mix.
PROD wise... everything sounds good for the most part. The SD is getting lost (impact wise) when the Bass&Drums are going.. not sure what that's about. Probably a combination of Soundcloud and me being in headphones.. dunno.

:beautiful track:

intro sounds quality, those vocals have a great atmosphere on this and it blends with the track seemlessly. quality production overall this sounds superb mate, nice one

all sounds good to me bro... not particularly keen on this kinda dnb so don't have much to say i'm affraid

thought id share this with you lot :)

big ups mtc yaw, mc navigator & mc soultrain, nice one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
massive big ups man...really feeling this track!

so peaceful yet such a large bassline...
well done mate!

Back
Top Bottom