Skilla (Gangsta Fun & Skilla) Turbo Jump Up Set!

DJ Nside

S*K*I*L*L*A
Skilla(AKA n:side)of Gangsta Fun & Skilla-Winter Sessions-Dec 08

1] Intro
2] Gangsta Fun & Skilla-Happy Friendly Shit
3] Majistrate & Nicol-Ready when you are
4] Juggernaut-Data Crunch
5] Callide-Meltdown {VIP}
6] Spekky & Hightower-Airstrike
7] Prestige-Bee Girls
8] Complex-Zero
9] Ozma-So Bad
10] Crytical Dub-Rude Bwoys
11] Dub Alley-War torn City {eVOL Remix}
12] KG-the Growler
13] Heist-Sleep in your Eyes
14] Gangsta Fun & Skilla-Monster Bugs
15] Zodiac-Stimulation
16] Modified Motion-Searchin
17] Skilla-Shot Blocka
18] Gangsta Fun & Skilla-The Coward
19] Filibration-critical mass
20] Taxman-Equinox
21] The Force-Another World
22] Taxman-Frequency Scale
23] Premium-Get Up
<<Premium-URRRRGGGG-Untitled dub
24] Prestige-Baloney
25] Skilla-Gotham Hell
26] Gangsta Fun-Keep it gutta

http://www.mediafire.com/?vjdklgizoy0

Sorry for the delay on this one I finally have combined my two Computers now as one super control center.
This is a mix I did 2 days after Xmas-I know it is a few weeks old but have had a bit computer trouble which where this mix and T/L was. So here ya go av at it. The GFS-Monster Bugs Release show is around the corner in which I have done a new Studio mix for and is being proffesionally packaged & Mastered for this release show. I Can't remember off the top of my head but I beleive the mix has 18 tracks on it including tons of GFS,VIPs and showcasing some of the hottest in new jump up including the Monster Bugs EP. Obviously the Shit wan't free to print ,etc but will have more info up on that bizz as I get the Proofs from the printer and approve the final art work.
Be on the look out for new GFS/G-Fun/ & Skilla tunes- massive dubplates in the works.

Thanks for listening/support-Big up the Harford County Crew,Adam's posse, Royal Jump, Jump Down Music Crew, and me partner in Crime Gangsta Fun AKA Rev e.
EZ and sorry for the long run on.:D

Last edited:
OHHH Fuck yeah, thank you so much for sharing bruvvy. DOwnloading now as i type, i will absolutely be sure to get back on here and let you know what i think. Of course..i already know it will be proper and i'm gonna love it.. come on now, its YOU!
Big Up once again, you and gangsta are doinn it an' doin it an' doin it WELL!

EZ
-Adam

O M F G

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET MY JAW UP OFF THE TABLE!

Holy shit m8 nice work as always, this is fucking SICK!! Can't wait to show this to my crew dude. Wow.

:not_worth :not_worth :not_worth

guyz thanx a lot for the support. definately lookin big in 2009. keep it locked, skilla will be rollin out all our new tunes at the monster bugs release party in baltimore on the 21st of feb. anyone who can't make it to bmore, keep watchin' we'll def. post that shit. take it ezzz :boxing:

Ahh mate haha prefered the first sample of the "Happy Friendly Shit" track, but this one works as well

Big up! :)

O M F G

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET MY JAW UP OFF THE TABLE!

Holy shit m8 nice work as always, this is fucking SICK!! Can't wait to show this to my crew dude. Wow.

:not_worth :not_worth :not_worth

Ay whats goin on Adam? Glad to see you on m8.
Pass this one to all your boyz n shit-Hope to see you all at the release show. Thanks for listening-I'll hook you up with the other 1/4 of this mix later bruv-This was actually 25 more minutes longer but cut out the last 25 mins of dubstep and faded it out at the Gangsta fun tune for the dnb forum.
EZ

Ahh mate haha prefered the first sample of the "Happy Friendly Shit" track, but this one works as well

Big up! :)

EZ Rubs90 good to see you grabbin it man-I got about 4-5 alternate beginiings I been using for different shit like openers at shows-kinda hypes the crowd a bit once they realize them bin tricked-more to come and hopefully the "Happy Friendly shit" will be on release in the next few months to come.
Thanks for the support!:DMonster bugs EP almost here!

EZ Rubs90 good to see you grabbin it man-I got about 4-5 alternate beginiings I been using for different shit like openers at shows-kinda hypes the crowd a bit once they realize them bin tricked-more to come and hopefully the "Happy Friendly shit" will be on release in the next few months to come.
Thanks for the support!:DMonster bugs EP almost here!

Awww I cant wait to get happy on vinyl :)

Ay whats goin on Adam? Glad to see you on m8.
Pass this one to all your boyz n shit-Hope to see you all at the release show. Thanks for listening-I'll hook you up with the other 1/4 of this mix later bruv-This was actually 25 more minutes longer but cut out the last 25 mins of dubstep and faded it out at the Gangsta fun tune for the dnb forum.
EZ

can you share the full version too son? with the dubsteps

Back
Top Bottom