Skibbas bash 2k10 cd pack?

Y whould you want to listen to that howling idiot again? Do your ears a favour!

exactly.....literally...a dog

You must lead a rather boring life. Why do you constantly find the need to post senseless, pointless remarks about music or an mc that is outside of what your taste buds are aquired to? It's all great, we realise you dont like MC's, even if we dont know. we dont need to know. You dont like it, cool. Theres PLENTY of people who do. So really, no one gives a flying about whether you think he is good or not. He MUST be good at what he does/ has been doing in the scene for over the last 10 years otherwise he would of faded. He brings the goods, regardless of you liking it or not. Big deal. Infact, do you even like any jump up dnb mc's? (jump up.. not a host etc spmc/fats/stamina, im talking eksman, herbzie, evil b, fun, etc etc.) Do you even like jump up, or was this just a pathetic excuse of a moan on an internet forum? :D

You must lead a rather boring life. Why do you constantly find the need to post senseless, pointless remarks about music or an mc that is outside of what your taste buds are aquired to? It's all great, we realise you dont like MC's, even if we dont know. we dont need to know. You dont like it, cool. Theres PLENTY of people who do. So really, no one gives a flying about whether you think he is good or not. He MUST be good at what he does/ has been doing in the scene for over the last 10 years otherwise he would of faded. He brings the goods, regardless of you liking it or not. Big deal. Infact, do you even like any jump up dnb mc's? (jump up.. not a host etc spmc/fats/stamina, im talking eksman, herbzie, evil b, fun, etc etc.) Do you even like jump up, or was this just a pathetic excuse of a moan on an internet forum? :D

To right. To many people on this forum on there high horses.

paris_crying.jpg

DjTiesticles;798965[B said:
]It was good of Nightwalker to make a song taking the piss out of him[/B]

This idiot should just retire. Bet his parents are proud of him barking and making monkey noises for a living

such a funny tune

even more so, i bet your parents are proud of you for sitting on a forum moaning about what you dont like.

The difference being I don't do this for a living

Enta With Da Street Fighter,
Ryu, Ken Inside Da Arena,
Ha-Yu-Ken With The Fire,
Hurricaine Kick U Require,
Bison, Honda, Blanca, Enta Rude Boy Vega,
Super SNEZ Or SEGA

Enter, Autotrader Skibba tha Supplier,
Laguna Toyota MR2 Celica, Cavalier or Calibra, Astra or Fiesta,
Enter My Space Cruiser Dealin wit da Matter,
No Skoda Strada no Honda,
Mic Check Mazda, Nova or tha Corsa, Sierra or Frontera

I'm like a carpenter I get sharper
Ever the night time come we get darker,
Killer, in Manilla, gon' make u shiva,
However, Bruised Batter, deal widda matter
Skibbadee Skibbadanger Rearrange Ya,
Hit u wiv the raw for Sure,
Yeah bun the draw

I make that dragon Slayer, say your Prayer, I am your lord Mayor
Deal wid your Matter in ya dancin. Deal wid it Mania,
Well if ya Arnold Schwarzenegger or ya ERASER,
Yeah dark side, hold ya fine rough Ride
Move to da beat move to beat move to da beat Inside
Right about now ya rockin wid da 8 9 5,
Move to da beat move to da beat Inside

I take it all back. It's clear to see that he is a lyrical genius

Skibba was good in the 90's. I can't listen to him any more though. As soon as he started doing all that animal noise and the "Jungle Power" chant it was time to switch off!

LOL @ the Skibba hate in this thread. Too many pathetic digs at the jump-up/dancefloor scene on this forum.

The difference being I don't do this for a living

Enta With Da Street Fighter,
Ryu, Ken Inside Da Arena,
Ha-Yu-Ken With The Fire,
Hurricaine Kick U Require,
Bison, Honda, Blanca, Enta Rude Boy Vega,
Super SNEZ Or SEGA

Enter, Autotrader Skibba tha Supplier,
Laguna Toyota MR2 Celica, Cavalier or Calibra, Astra or Fiesta,
Enter My Space Cruiser Dealin wit da Matter,
No Skoda Strada no Honda,
Mic Check Mazda, Nova or tha Corsa, Sierra or Frontera

I'm like a carpenter I get sharper
Ever the night time come we get darker,
Killer, in Manilla, gon' make u shiva,
However, Bruised Batter, deal widda matter
Skibbadee Skibbadanger Rearrange Ya,
Hit u wiv the raw for Sure,
Yeah bun the draw

I make that dragon Slayer, say your Prayer, I am your lord Mayor
Deal wid your Matter in ya dancin. Deal wid it Mania,
Well if ya Arnold Schwarzenegger or ya ERASER,
Yeah dark side, hold ya fine rough Ride
Move to da beat move to beat move to da beat Inside
Right about now ya rockin wid da 8 9 5,
Move to da beat move to da beat Inside

I take it all back. It's clear to see that he is a lyrical genius

all artists have good and bad points, not all of skibbas lyrics are the best but he has ALOT better lyrics than these, i highly rate skibba.

Back
Top Bottom