Skibbadee Bangers n Mash Shy FX cd missing?

DnB Jungalist

just gt the Skibadees banger n mash birthday bash @ area cd pack through the post and it hasnt go the shy fx cd in it where eksman went b2b with evil b for the whole set.......

any1 know where i can download it or anything?

Yes Jungalist legend!!

Yeah tell me about it shy fx wasnt on the inno in the dam 08 pack with uncz, summin goin on there me thinks...

Don't think Shy likes his sets on packs very much . He plays loads of dubs that he wants to stay fresh. I heard there was a bit of trouble when his set from Westfest 07 appeared on the pack as he specified for it not to be recorded.

try catapult.co.uk bro, they had the pack on there, may be able to download the sets, or MMIII.com. and yes, the set was heavy. heavy night. bless

The sets not on the pack, shy doesn't let his set go on packs.

Which is a cunt as it was the best set of the night, eks and evil smashed it

Andy c only doesnt have his sets on packs when a nightlife cd is imminent , too many dubs from the cd being played.

hes not appearing on this Innovation in the dam pack 2. he said 2 the promoter he dont liked his set so he dont want it in this pack. Andy cs set is edited by himself because he dont liked the paret in the middle...

thats pissin me off... :ban:

hes not appearing on this Innovation in the dam pack 2. he said 2 the promoter he dont liked his set so he dont want it in this pack. Andy cs set is edited by himself because he dont liked the paret in the middle...

thats pissin me off... :ban:

werent the needles skipping like fuck?

Back
Top Bottom