Skibba wikipedia hack

mr A

VIP Junglist
Seen this on another site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Skibadee&oldid=402720376

Quote:
In July of 2010, Skibadee held the event 'Hug a Tree with Skibadee', a rave held in a forest in rural Hertfordshire in which the Valve Soundsystem was strapped to trees and a mixture of drum and bass and dubstep was played from 7pm until 3am the next day. The aim was to raise awareness for wildlife conservation and cruelty to animals. Unfortunately, twelve chaffinches were crushed during the sound system's installation and 72.3% of all wildlife in a radius of 2 miles were deafened by the prolonged noise. On the subject, Skibadee said; 'I'm gutted about those chaffinches, get me. Sick tunes though.'

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
"won best MC southwest Drum n Bass award and Best Parrot Impersonation at the Chester Zoo"

That bit made me piss,

good find

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Collaborators
Shabba D (Highly Blessed)(Higher l3v3l)
Eksman (New Breed Family)
Harry Shotta (UNCZ)
Flimzee (Tactical Beatz)
Fun (UNCZ)
RuffStuff (UNCZ)
Det (Pineapple)
DREPs (UNCZ)
Vivaldi
Ben from Eastenders (The new one)
2 MC's 1 cup (feat Stamina)
Mungo Jerry
Wagner
Spitfire (Dirty Fingaz Mandem, DFM)
Jedward
Graham Norton

Hahaha

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
im fucking gutted they deleted the eksman one.

When asked by MC Skibadee as to why he made the unusual move of purchasing the sanctuary he said: "I just love hedgehogs, you get me. They send tingles down my spine when they curl up and shit."

In a recent interview Eksman revealed the sanctuary would be closing down late-2009. He claimed "We just couldn't get any hedgehogs... You can't have a hedgehog sanctuary without hedgehogs. If somebody told me that before I wouldn't have bought the place, you get me."