SKIBBA LOOKING LIKE HES ON SOME GAY T.V. AD ..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Jun 27, 2010.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

this is jokes, camera zooming into his bi-ceps, and look at his overly concentrating boat race ...

bless him..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. SmallVictoriez

SmallVictoriez Teen Pop Sensation

Rather funny, wouldn't let this see the light of day if I were him, but looks like he already has. Good rhyming mind you, just kinda.. odd.

3. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

i really have no idea wat to say except maybe why?

4. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

5. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

he's in one with Det too, its almost too gay to watch, why are they in a gym, mc'ing infront of mirrors... pumping weights...

6. SmallVictoriez

SmallVictoriez Teen Pop Sensation

Don't leave us hangin', got a link? I'm intrigued & confused too apparently.

7. djCoon

djCoon I've been naughty, I'm banned

I flushed it down but theres another problem,when I tried to send PM to Bad Ace...after clicking "send" button it went to sended posts menu with something like this "0 messages sended" ...is my PM system blocked?

8. EWOKS

just as homo-erotic ... but the skibba one is funnier, just sounds like a child, and his sweaty concentration face is just jokes

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  9. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I dunno man, like I said, I wouldn't PM him with djCoon, you will defo get banned then & before you ask, no, i'm not doing it for you lol

10. EWOKS

ive just watched this agen ... its incredibly cringe and bad .. i wanna hug him and tell him its ok, he actually seems like there's something not all there in his head.. sry to the skibbla fans.. ill taker the piss out of anyone.. vet or not

---------- Post added at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was at 23:19 ----------

1 min 35 secs ... " boo " ... sop weird.. i wonder how many times in his life hes said , deal with the matter ... i bet he dreams those fuckin words

11. Junglist_007

Junglist_007 learning difficulties

Them 2 had to be smoking crack. I thought this was some kind of wind up at first, that's so lame.

12. MAJESTIC

MAJESTIC BishBashBosh

PA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

13. Gr1pz

Gr1pz Aka - Align.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

WTF

14. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

15. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

lol, random. wonder what this was used for? other than a gay chat line advert

16. Osime

Osime Official Japanese Student

Fa sho.

17. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Batty boom booms

18. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

i cant watch this at work and my iphone wont dl the video. ill watch it later on. can someone post a freezeframe shot of the gayness to keep me going til then

19. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

on it mate...

---------- Post added at 13:27 ---------- Previous post was at 13:26 ----------

honestly mate, it needs to be seen (more importantly heard!) to be believed.... he's mc'ing at the gym basicly, with really really cliche 'scene setting' shots!

[​IMG]

20. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear