!! Skibadee Video - Skibadee ft. Rachael Wallce - All Of My Junglists

That video is one of those things that makes be a little embarrassed to say I like dnb. But the again I guess its aimed at the 18 yr old massssive. The tune is fine on its own and obviously Rachel Wallace’s voice is great but skibbadee’s lyrics don’t even sound part of the tune just over the top like he would Mc at a rave.. incoherent babbling. Release it without the MC’ing and it might do alright.

That video is one of those things that makes be a little embarrassed to say I like dnb. But the again I guess its aimed at the 18 yr old massssive. The tune is fine on its own and obviously Rachel Wallace’s voice is great but skibbadee’s lyrics don’t even sound part of the tune just over the top like he would Mc at a rave.. incoherent babbling. Release it without the MC’ing and it might do alright.
yeah a 'dub' version would be nice

Lol you're right the first verse are lyrics he's been doing for at least a year man

I don't even know why they bother... Skiba, Shabba, Eks etc present themselves so badly on these "MC tracks". For a start, they always have a really shoddy track to start with. The people who get it right always have a stronger tracker to start with, think stamina on hypercaine or dynamite on hotness. Others that get it right are Conrad, Fats, Deeizm, Kemo, DRS etc. I'd agree that rachel wallace probably shouldn't have got involved either, she's wasted on this.

What makes me laugh is that skiba etc will read/hear about what people think on forums and will brush it off as "haterz etc', but the truth is that this kind of stuff really isnt presentable.

I fucking hate that people will see/hear this awful record and think "that is D&B, what a load of shit". Erb n Dub could do with a wash, a haircut and a square meal too....

what_the_hell.jpg

Full of cheese!

Any track with someone going double time is likely to be gash, they should leave that in the rave. 'Drive by car' is the only exception I can think of...

Good vocals on the track! could have been ground breaking if it wasnt for the shit mc and the wack tune! big up the vocalist!

Back
Top Bottom