Skiba b2b Eskman

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
before i went to last breakin science @ se1 my thoughts were that they didnt get on to well but after going for a ciggy and gettin back to the main room they were going b2b with TC on the decks, when did the beef end cos last i heard they hated each other so it sort of shocked me, Was anyone else there when they were on?

Only recently man - Funster + skibba were rinsin Eks for a while, but i think others in the scene prompted them to get it sorted - luck cause could have gone down the garage route, where things got proper nasty!!

before i went to last breakin science @ se1 my thoughts were that they didnt get on to well but after going for a ciggy and gettin back to the main room they were going b2b with TC on the decks, when did the beef end cos last i heard they hated each other so it sort of shocked me, Was anyone else there when they were on?

It was just them spitting some bars about each other, nothing more at all. They both said on the Inno in the Dam DVD that it was all sorted back then & that was November last year so......
I've seen them together a few times after. Don't rate skibs at all.

As far as i've heard there were a few proper nasty rucks and that, full beef with peeps not getting booked at shit like that, although slightly dif, but when Shy FX produced 'Shake your Body' people refused to book him for about a year after, as they thought he was bringing the scene down some pussy vocal route, it's always happening @behind the scene's too much money to be made.... as for Skibba - i was there for one of his 1st performances at Slamin Vinyl in 97 @ Bagleys, place went fookin mental, so always liked him, but not so much at the moment think Tonn Piper's, Harry Shotta are pretty sick + Me Boys Nu breed..U

Wha gwarn in the garage scene then I dont follow it.

when i was at one nation in bournemouth last may i saw eksman arrive with him n his mates in 2 mercs. one with the number plate m16 eks lol. anyway about 2 mins later saw skibba and some bloke walking off in quite a hurry towards there own car. dunno what was going on there but hadn't thought about it till i saw this thread

when i was at one nation in bournemouth last may i saw eksman arrive with him n his mates in 2 mercs. one with the number plate m16 eks lol. anyway about 2 mins later saw skibba and some bloke walking off in quite a hurry towards there own car. dunno what was going on there but hadn't thought about it till i saw this thread

Maybe Skiba had finished his set and was going to his next venue?

This thread is perhaps the worst set going.

haha its like pac and biggie all over again. lets just hope one of them isn't on the vegas strip at the wrong time lol.

on the real tho. i ride with a dj, and i see them on the regs. they always appear fine with each other. lol you never knows what goes on behind closed doors?

Back
Top Bottom