mayb they will shot each other that will make ALOT of people happy
jus the way it is

i dowt anybody is boverd if they aint m8s
mayb they will shot each other that will make ALOT of people happy
jus the way it is

:lol:look you noticed i didnt type full english words:applause:
well done for spottin that

@ robcolley
i dont mind mc's but if theres a set without them i do prefer it (hardly ever) i love the music more than the mc's

you??

this is the forum for MC chat anyway, tho keep it neat fellas.
I for one would like to have a listen to this silliness.

ARGH! The regularity of Skiba vs Eksman thread being posted is causing a dimensional paradox in the time-space continuum::::
donkkeys are alieeenns>donnkeeys are aliennsss

ARGH! The regularity of Skiba vs Eksman thread being posted is causing a dimensional paradox in the time-space continuum::::
donkkeys are alieeenns>donnkeeys are aliennsss

Isn't that a quote from Bill Bailey?

Hats off to the zebras... :lol:

wots goin on with skiba and eksman ? is all this "battlin" in the name of music or do they actually hate eachother? :cowbell:

They keep "battlin" coz skibba is oldschool and eksman thinks he is n always acts up to skibba in da clubs coz he goes on first n sometimes struggles to follow him as skibba has such a big following...down with "sexy eksy" lol

They're both going to get killed in mysterious circumstances, some dnb producer is going to rip off Sting and dnb will become the dominant form of music in 2-3 years time. Prediction.

I think they should settle it with a few rounds of arm wrestling or rock paper scissors. Thats how they do it in the ghettos

Back
Top Bottom