sketchy business...

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
WTF!?!?! Just get woken up by my block of flats intercom..."police can you let us in please"
"yeah sure"

poke my head out my front door to see wagwarn, just seen about 10 un-uniformed and vested coppers walk upstairs, 1 minute later I hear
"POLICE GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOOR!!!!"

which is odd seeing as the only people that live in my building are, austrian couple with baby, crazy cat lady, old woman, old man and woman who lives on the same floor as me...

neither of whom seem the sort to be involved in high end criminal activity..

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Are you kidding me........it's gotta be that Austrian couple. Austrians are fucked up! Just look at Fritzl.....and that new guy thats been labelled Fritzl#2! I'ts gotta be them......probably find out they're father and daughter, and the baby is inbred. Maybe got a couple of young hookers chained and gagged in their wardrobe.

I'm tellin ya.......it's them alright

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Are you kidding me........it's gotta be that Austrian couple. Austrians are fucked up! Just look at Fritzl.....and that new guy thats been labelled Fritzl#2! I'ts gotta be them......probably find out they're father and daughter, and the baby is inbred. Maybe got a couple of young hookers chained and gagged in their wardrobe.

I'm tellin ya.......it's them alright

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ahmed you fucking guy you - this fisher price my first razzia? long as you kept your mouth shut, keep it hood and never talk to police. you a good kid, i know that. but you got a lot of growing up to do, and you need to lay off the crank. this is cute though, cute thread.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
adam you a protestant but that alright no problem i talk to everybody you know shekl? remember him? hes a jew, no problem. takes good care of things. ziggys a muslim, never got a problem but you know, its his father. likes to play card, hes a good guy. and sayed, i dont know what the fuck he is. i think hes a lawyer, so you know where hes going in the fucking afterlife haha.

look all im saying its hopped up on goofers. not wacked alright, that gives the wrong impression.