SKETCHAMUS - THE INFERNO

mcsketcha

Sketchamus
VIP Junglist
Here's my latest track, this one took me weeks to write, its based on Dante's Inferno and the nine circles of Hell. The beat is produced by ProBangers.com. Also check out the Dante's Inferno sample I made and put in the intro, i think it works pretty well. Im really happy with this one so would love some feedback on what you think, especially the lyrical content;

Here's the soundcloud link;

Or here's the youtube link which is pretty poor sound quality, but has the lyrics if you want to follow along with them;

Last edited by a moderator:
yh nice one man , nice rhyme schemes and content ..

can tell the lyrics are well thought out ..its cerberus ( sir-ber-us ) tho am afraid so thats wrong .. only know that coz i mention him in a few of my own bars ..

ure improving man .. like how ure thinking out the box and coming up with interesting ideas tho ... good shit

sounds cool mate but ur way too loud over the tune
need to bring ur ur vocals down abit maybe a bit of reverb here an there aswell mite work
oh an yea its sir ber us as ethix said
beats sick aswell
ive bin workin on a few bits of hip hoppy kinda stuff lately ill send u sum wen there done
also i recon u need too work on ur voice abit more not bein a prick but ur voice dont sound rite for what your doin sounds kinda like your talkin your bars etc
im no expert but thats just what i recon

Last edited:
yh nice one man , nice rhyme schemes and content ..

can tell the lyrics are well thought out ..its cerberus ( sir-ber-us ) tho am afraid so thats wrong .. only know that coz i mention him in a few of my own bars ..

ure improving man .. like how ure thinking out the box and coming up with interesting ideas tho ... good shit

Cerberus, ouch! i obviously didnt research hard enough, il have to record the whole track again now lol. Yeah im doing a lot more research and reading a lot more books before writing tracks now so that the content has more of a plot/meaning. Thanks for listening and for the feedback mate.

---------- Post added at 11:53 ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 ----------

sounds cool mate but ur way too loud over the tune
need to bring ur ur vocals down abit maybe a bit of reverb here an there aswell mite work
oh an yea its sir ber us as ethix said
beats sick aswell
ive bin workin on a few bits of hip hoppy kinda stuff lately ill send u sum wen there done
also i recon u need too work on ur voice abit more not bein a prick but ur voice dont sound rite for what your doin sounds kinda like your talkin your bars etc
im no expert but thats just what i recon

yeah after listening back to it on my stereo, my voice is definatly way too loud, its annoying coz when i record my tracks on the pc the levels sound right, but then when i play them back in my car or stereo my voice is always too loud, il need to take this into consideration when i next record and i think using reverb is the answer like you said. Yeah mate id love to hear some of your hip hop stuff, definatly hit me up with some of your stuff man. Yeah my voice is still a big issue, although i can partly blame the monotone sound of it on the fact that i still need to get a powered usb port to get my mic to its full potential, i defiatly still need to improve on my voice/delivery a lot. Thanks for listening and for the feedback mate.

Back
Top Bottom