Sketch & Code New Tunes

Sketch

Check out these brand new tracks by Sketch & Code, released on our digital label Sinewave Recordings they are available for download at www.karmadownload.com Just visit the site and search for Sketch & Code or Sinewave Recordings and you will find these new tracks as well our back catalogue of singles as well as unreleased mixes

We are pleased to annouce the launch of junodigital.co.uk where from 1st of Dec Sinewave Recs will be a part of this exciting new site, we will feature exclusive tunes for download only on junodigital
Peace,
Sketch&Code

Latest Releases:

Sahara Sinewave Recordings
My Style Sinewave Recordings
Undertones Sinewave Recordings
Promised Sinewave Recordings

Attachments

• Juno Sinewave Logo2.jpg
    Juno Sinewave Logo2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
wicked producers, loving i cant stop.
But my 2 favourite sketch and code tracks are whatever and whatever vip both r amazing, did these ever get a release cos i need them in my box. Putting whatever vip on now, its the intro tune on the highly emotif mix and i recommend that everyone has a listen

nxtlvl said:
wicked producers, loving i cant stop.
But my 2 favourite sketch and code tracks are whatever and whatever vip both r amazing, did these ever get a release cos i need them in my box. Putting whatever vip on now, its the intro tune on the highly emotif mix and i recommend that everyone has a listen

Yeah man!! Whatever is a sick tune!!! My production partner has the original but has been looking for the VIP for time!! No luck!!!

Big Ups S+C for the Python Woman slab!!!
HEADSPIN IS A F**KING AMAZING MINIMAL TUNE!!!
Double dropped with Grudge by Chase n Status!!! OMG!!!!

I emailed sketch and unfortunately whatever vip never got a vinyl release but on the plus side its for download from karmadownload:slayer:

Back
Top Bottom