DnB Skeptical vibe tune, feedback please!

This. It has a nice groove but, I found myself getting a little bored.
cheers guys, yeah i do that with a lot of my tracks, get into the groove of one loop and neglect the rest lol, gonna go back to the drawing board and add some extra bits after 32 bars in, will relink when finished!
cheers for the feedback

There's a nice vibe to the track. I think the mixdown could use some work though. Imo you should boost the low frequencies a bit and lower the shaker. otherwise it sounds pretty clean. I think the track should have more variations. you don't especially need to add more elements but make a few variations on the perc patterns every 16 bars. try and play with the stereo image of the shaker for example.
Again that's just my opinion. I think your track is good but needs a bit of improvement :)

great tune mate, maybe sneak some mid bass in there and some drum fill or something to break it up a bit.

Bass has a little too much distortion for my taste and I agree about giving it some mid and very slightly lowering the shakers. Loving the shakers by the way, add a great groove to the track. Overall, top vibe. A few variation tweaks and a bit of work on the mixdown, and you've got your self a tidy little stomper.

Back
Top Bottom