Skeptical: Musket 10"

it's not an e.p mate

it's a single sided vinyl, which makes it a full album.... a full feature length L.P.

took years and years to come up with the ideas for this release

an artist at his creative peak, music for mind body and soul.

don't play 'musket' down as just an e.p, how ruddy dare you.
Thanks

if i worked as hard as skeptical did making this musical masterpiece, i'd have hand stamped the vinyl release personally too, with pride.

look at me ma! top o'the world!

checked most of this but for some reason mixcloud(I hate mixcloud) would not let me fast forward so I haven't went back to finish it.....prolly the tariffs. let me know if you do anymore as I enjoy the tune selection.

If you prefer Soundcloud then here's a show from 2015 that was meant to be a best-of-2015 vibe but which rapidly degenerated into classic Photek, Boymerang and Jonny L in between all the Ruffhouse, Double O, Digital & Spirit bangers that were big that year. All vinyl, most of the mixing is solid enough too, although the Deeperheightz tune coming in makes me cringe even harder than Artilect's latterly abandoned name ever did.

DJRum - Dam (Felix K Reinterpretation)
Last Life - Wrong Club
Clarity - Hells Gate
Consequence - Fog
Pessimist - The Woods
Breakage - Come Back
Ruffhouse - Straight 9s
Gremlinz & Reza - Bloom
Loxy & Resound - Howl
Jonny L - S4
Ruffhouse - 13
Photek - Resolution Remix
Total Science - Espionage
Special Forces - Freeway
Kid Drama ft Hands Like Crime - Mumble
Clarity & Ruffhouse - Aphasia
Deeperheightz - Broken Into Pieces
Clarity & Ruffhouse - Persecute
Gremlinz & Overlook - Dream Logic
Gremlinz & Paragon - Oranda
Digital & Spirit - Heaven
Theory - Amazon 2
Double O - Straight 98
Boymerang - Soul Beat Runna

Yeah I agree man. Should we make a call on whether the tunes are going to be rubbish or not while we're at it 😂 I'm certainly intrigued to hear them, but I don't know how many years it's been now since Mefjus released anything decent

Yeah I agree man. Should we make a call on whether the tunes are going to be rubbish or not while we're at it 😂 I'm certainly intrigued to hear them, but I don't know how many years it's been now since Mefjus released anything decent
I actually think Mefjus' most recent album, Manifest, was his best yet. Less shouty, more varied and enjoyable to listen to. A collab between these two is the dream really.

Sorry for the hijack but does anyone have any audio for the new skeptical bit on plasma audio?

Nice, thx for the heads up guys. That one completely flew over my head. Vinyl bagged!

I'm a sucker for DRS and that track with him, Skeptical and Safire is rad. Enjoy that one alot.

Back
Top Bottom