Skeptical: Musket 10"

It's not for me, but yeah I guess that screechy noise thing worked super well in jumpup circles for so long that maybe Skeptical was curious to see if he could make it work in a more "tasteful" context.

I'd say it moves a floor right well enough, but then again so do Guinness farts and fire alarms.

I bought that and it wasn't even on exit.....

im starting to doubt thats actually troll. the rest of the tune is so serious, serious drums, serious arrangements, but the lead synth is an elephant noise, to me, its beyond funny, truly the highest tier trolling ive seen in drum and bass so far, and that includes the jungle tune that samples "skip to my loo"

but sometimes i wonder if the elephant tune really is troll, or if someone really thought that would be a good idea for a tune

im starting to doubt thats actually troll. the rest of the tune is so serious, serious drums, serious arrangements, but the lead synth is an elephant noise, to me, its beyond funny, truly the highest tier trolling ive seen in drum and bass so far, and that includes the jungle tune that samples "skip to my loo"

but sometimes i wonder if the elephant tune really is troll, or if someone really thought that would be a good idea for a tune

do you like jaguars tho?

unthinkably dumb. im lost for words. granted, the elephant one is dumber.

i liked my jaguar, traded for an MG. nowadays i have a silly little bike, its better for the exercise apparently.

You think the elephant track is dumber than musket?

H'away turnip heed you can't be serious!?!

The Elephant tune pisses all over Musket from a great height imo imo, but Musket isn't as bad as people say it is either, it's just a weird gentrification of this sound that's almost like a class divide between Jumpup and "serious dnb", and it's super odd seeing people getting their knickers in a twist over a pretty straightfoward and solid steppy Skeptical jobbie that just happens to have *that noise* that is automatically associated with 36 mc's on the flyer and England tattoos.

36 mcs on the flyer made me lol .....I don’t even live in a place that happens and still made me laugh. @tyranny u got a mix of yours to listen to?

The Elephant tune pisses all over Musket from a great height imo imo, but Musket isn't as bad as people say it is either, it's just a weird gentrification of this sound that's almost like a class divide between Jumpup and "serious dnb", and it's super odd seeing people getting their knickers in a twist over a pretty straightfoward and solid steppy Skeptical jobbie that just happens to have *that noise* that is automatically associated with 36 mc's on the flyer and England tattoos.

😂😂😂

I guess from many peoples perspective it's like any product or service they enjoy changing for the worse so they voice their disagreement to that fact.

What are England Tattoos btw? Haven't heard that term before. I'm not from England, well I kind of am because both my parents were born there, but I was born in, & always lived in NZ

36 mcs on the flyer made me lol .....I don’t even live in a place that happens and still made me laugh. @tyranny u got a mix of yours to listen to?

I absolutely do; here's a radio show from 2017 that isn't *too* embarrassing.

Tracklisting::::

Ahmad - Shinto

Nolige – The Blue Hour

Kid Drama – Payback

Ricky Force – 147

Scar – Make Dem Know

Forest Drive West – Annoko

dBridge – Fire Fall You

Goldie - Triangle

Kid Drama – Brutal D

Krust – Flip It

SB81 – Blueprints (SB81 Acid Remix)

Gremlinz – Tactical Rail

Acid Lab – Nostalgia

Gremlinz & Stranjah – Tingz

Can’t for the life of me remember what this is sorry - is it Jubei or someone like that?

Krust – Soul In Motion

Kid Drama – Trife

Concealed Identity – The Connection

Kid Drama – Whole Train

Nolige – Broken

Outer Heaven – Outback

DJ Future – Time and Space

Spirit – Provider

What are England Tattoos btw? Haven't heard that term before. I'm not from England, well I kind of am because both my parents were born there, but I was born in, & always lived in NZ

Well it's like a certain stereotype of jumpup crowds being very young and very white and very English in the sense that an England flag on the wall of the gaff they're doing their facebook livestream from, taking turns to MC into a broken pair of headphones plugged into a controller etc etc etc wouldn't be a particularly uncommon sight among the dozens of facebook livestreams we delete on a dailty basis from the reasonably popular Jungle / DnB facebook group I help moderate.

I absolutely do; here's a radio show from 2017 that isn't *too* embarrassing.

Tracklisting::::
checked most of this but for some reason mixcloud(I hate mixcloud) would not let me fast forward so I haven't went back to finish it.....prolly the tariffs. let me know if you do anymore as I enjoy the tune selection.

Back
Top Bottom