Skeptical: Musket 10"

I wonder if this is an attempt trying to appeal to the jump up folks. It's a bit too low down deep for my taste but fair play if he's trying to branch out. Can't win em all.

I wonder if this is an attempt trying to appeal to the jump up folks. It's a bit too low down deep for my taste but fair play if he's trying to branch out. Can't win em all.

Saw some am the other day commenting on it being strange that Skeptical was making jump (in relation to this tune) and getting laughed at for such a statement. So must not be just them thinking that

Sounds like a monkey rubbing a squeaky marker on a white board.

If you haven't got anything good to say Steves...

Its not shit. I like it.

But for skeptical it is pony AF

@Steven C is 100% right here guys.

If it was a Majistrate n Pleasure tune.. yeah.. goes off.

But this is from the guy who made Cold one....

Sub par.

Bogey.

Exactly the sort of thing that would come from someone who thinks Scottish money is legal tender in England

Tune has "Support from DJ Hype, DJ Marky, Doc Scott, dBridge, Kings of the Rollers, Hybrid Minds, Alix Perez, Calyx & Teebee, DLR, Total Science, Breakage, Flava D & more". Not a bad group of DJs to be associated with

At least Doc Scott, dBridge, Alix Perez, DLR & Breakage wouldn't be on that list if it wasn't a tune by Skeppy but by some generic jumpup producer.

Yeah bro, I was thinking the exact same thing. They're just supporting their mates tune, albeit the worst tune he's ever written 😂

There are a few guys on here that would purchase a tune comprising of an elephant farting into a biscuit tin if it came out on exit records hand stamped single side.

if Dj Limited's 'the elephant' had of come out on exit records or 31 records people would have literally SHARTED there pants left right and centre.

true story.

check the music folks, not the label.

Streuth dambusters, isn't this a forum? No need to be a dag and dob me in you big galah! Having a chinwag is fair dinkum in the bush fella, so rack off before I chuck a chook on the Barbie.

Hooroo!

This just in......... individual people have individual tastes.

Is a gash tune doe.

Streuth dambusters, isn't this a forum? No need to be a dag and dob me in you big galah! Having a chinwag is fair dinkum in the bush fella, so rack off before I chuck a chook on the Barbie.

Hooroo!

Check out the big brain on Steve!!
Crafty as a shithouse rat you are cunt, fair fkn dinkum

Omg, but Musket is clownstep jumpup!!!

I never expected this from Skeptical...Body rock is a classic of other times, even if mainstream, has nothing to do with this. I'm underground in tastes but i prefer Body Rock i tell you.

Check out the big brain on Steve!!
Crafty as a shithouse rat you are cunt, fair fkn dinkum

so where are you on the aussie o'meter?

i'm thinking RAT BAG, saying as DICK HEAD isnt an option.

RACK OFF BRAD!

Back
Top Bottom