Skeptical: Musket 10"

He did that Playground tune a few years ago which had a high-pitched mid sound as well, he obviously enjoys it for some reason

He did that Playground tune a few years ago which had a high-pitched mid sound as well, he obviously enjoys it for some reason

right, that's true. that's another confusing tune. if you don't know his skills you really start wondering what the hell it is. of course it sounds professional but i think both of'em are just fun tracks. looks like some producers need that from time to time. maybe as a reminder to what music is all about at the end of the day…
and maybe i would do something like this, too...after reading tons of serious critics on my music.
damn, hopefully this isn't meant to be a serious track tho. :lol:

to anybody who likes this...

go to your bathroom, look in the mirror and give yourself a slap from me.

Exactly the sort of thing that would come from someone who thinks Scottish money is legal tender in England

Tune has "Support from DJ Hype, DJ Marky, Doc Scott, dBridge, Kings of the Rollers, Hybrid Minds, Alix Perez, Calyx & Teebee, DLR, Total Science, Breakage, Flava D & more". Not a bad group of DJs to be associated with

Drum and bass fans are a funny bunch, same set of guys think 'bodyrock' is a laughable clown step track but think 'musket' is a tune because a current underground artist made it!? :jmz:

It's a squeaky mattress mate.

Exactly the sort of thing that would come from someone who thinks Scottish money is legal tender in England

Tune has "Support from DJ Hype, DJ Marky, Doc Scott, dBridge, Kings of the Rollers, Hybrid Minds, Alix Perez, Calyx & Teebee, DLR, Total Science, Breakage, Flava D & more". Not a bad group of DJs to be associated with

I wouldn't spend any of my legal Scottish currency on this pish that's for sure.

:cowbell:

Drum and bass fans are a funny bunch, same set of guys think 'bodyrock' is a laughable clown step track but think 'musket' is a tune because a current underground artist made it!? :jmz:

It's a squeaky mattress mate.

HEY you just take it easy ok cowboy, bodyrock was genius. the last genius song from the cats who made molten beats, from what i can discern

why would he put this out himself, with no side B neither

its like a girl snapchatting her pussy to all the guys in the crew on the same night, shes so hot for the attention like YOU NEED TO SEE THIS

i agree, bodyrock IS genius in comparison with this...

the only acceptable time to play musket is if you mix bodyrock into it

it's just a fat guy bouncing on a squeaky floor board.

Back
Top Bottom