Skeptical Ft. Collette Warren - Desire

Norwax

VIP Junglist

How come I never heard this before?

Forthcoming on Soul:r, don't know about the date

Last edited by a moderator:
Jubei played this last night at the Metalheadz night in Southampton last night. Sounds hefty on a system & can't wait till its sat in the stack :)

1010204_10152221228088000_72645797_n.jpg

Next month, woop

Already bored of this tbh. Not into Desire, tundra is too much like another world. I like always be mine but don't think I'll buy it. :(

oh man, Desire is so good, not sure what you are listening to instead! serious bassline bizzo

Might be a combination of the drums & bassline that's not doing it for me. Dunno man, desire is bit like blue eyes version 2 and I've never got the hype around blue eyes either. Always been more of Another World fan. Maybe it's as well that he got some dubs out there that I've been waiting for like Delusions which I think are way better but hey, he can't please em all ;)

i for one think another world is an absolutely boring tune, digging the two tracks with collette warren deffo picking up digi dunno about vinyl yet

Might be a combination of the drums & bassline that's not doing it for me. Dunno man, desire is bit like blue eyes version 2 and I've never got the hype around blue eyes either. Always been more of Another World fan. Maybe it's as well that he got some dubs out there that I've been waiting for like Delusions which I think are way better but hey, he can't please em all ;)

Anyone know whats going on with Delusions? I know he's supposedly got an album in the pipeline but Delusions has been around for a while, cant imagine they're saving that for the album?

Back
Top Bottom