skateboarding/dnb

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
I know ive been quiet on the forum of late, and im posting this for purely selfish reasons, but would appreciate anyone having a look. Footage of friends, edited by myself, chose that particular track since its got lots of percussion to work to. Feedback welcome

ps if kasra see's, i know using that was naughty and i will remove at request

Last edited by a moderator:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
that kickflip wallride was cool
an the bluntslide shove it was sick

---------- Post added at 15:15 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

this is one of the guys from where i used to live this is about 06 - 07 though much better now

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
that's jonah, he's spent all day everyday skating that block for the last 5 years.
ahahahaha, as he puts it "training". sick on a whizz plank though.

Thanks guys!

---------- Post added at 16:58 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

[/COLOR]

this is one of the guys from where i used to live this is about 06 - 07 though much better now
siick, flip back lip shuv is a bit much!

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist

this vid is just the intro to black and white town. its done by an old pal of mine. been alot of good skate vids come out of our little town, northern lights was ranked really highly, any of the older mob that might have into skating in their early days may have seen?? sales were world wide i believe.

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist
Oh god this makes you want to pick up skateboarding again.. this is how I feel every winter and then when the summer comes I do so much other stuff and I maybe just go and skate once or twice lol...

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
this vid is just the intro to black and white town. its done by an old pal of mine. been alot of good skate vids come out of our little town, northern lights was ranked really highly, any of the older mob that might have into skating in their early days may have seen?? sales were world wide i believe.
gnarly bro!

jesus, how many watford brehs are there on here?
more than you would think...

should have another installment up soon. all the footage was collected over a period of a few years to be edited into a full vid but the guy doing it got logic and has been glued to that for a year. im pinching the footage and just making several youtube montages out of it. thanks for the feedback chaps!