Skankfiend - Warp Drive, Psycho's and Fight

OK psychos is absolutly horrible. in a bad way. it sounds shit. sorry.

i do kind of like warp drive tho, works musicly and the synth doesnt get too annoying like the other tunes... not bad that one.

i really think you need to get some new synth noises because that main one your using is horrificly annoying. i feel bad for whoever else is in the house while your producing lol!!

that being said, your drums got potential to be heavy if u mix them down properly and equalize them!! keep working on it mate, youve got a structure going on but i absolutly hate those synth noises

yeah, would have to agree mostly. the synths don't appeal to me at all. the drums have potential, but i can't get past the synths.

personally id say slow down, take your time a bit more, work on sounds instead of grabbin a synth and some drum loops and trying to make a tune, read up on tutorials, listen to dnb, but just keep working at it.

personally id say slow down, take your time a bit more, work on sounds instead of grabbin a synth and some drum loops and trying to make a tune, read up on tutorials, listen to dnb, but just keep working at it.
I aint been grabbin synths i mean i didn't really know about the synth i made but obviously its not too popular haha and i didn't grab any drum loops i made em all myself i aint a total noob and i do listen to dnb. Im gunna make a better reese definitely thanks for the feedback on that cos i wasn't sure bout the synth either ;S it kinda worked sometimes but other times was kinda annoying, cheers guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom