SKANK IN THE NAME OF LORD

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
these people are lost in space i feel like going raving now, wonder whats on this weekend

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
whats even more fucked up is these people are really in church!! like, ,for fuckin real. no act nothing. shit is fuckin weird...specially when its in your country

have you guys seen the little miss beauty pageants!?! FUCKED UP MAN!@

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
guess it turns out god is a dj and his mc must be the holy ghost. so i figure jesus is to god what crissy cris is to kenny ken*

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
whats even more fucked up is these people are really in church!! like, ,for fuckin real. no act nothing. shit is fuckin weird...specially when its in your country

have you guys seen the little miss beauty pageants!?! FUCKED UP MAN!@
Yeah it is fuckin' crazy shit, mentalists.

No, why are they crazy, wtf happens in them lol?

moriaty

VIP Junglist
fuck man, it seems that christians have the best drugs.
ive been in tons of raves, and ive never seen people reacting like that. im considering a change in faith after seeing this.!

priest: here my son, this is the body of christ.
me: is that a mitsu ?
priest: here my son, this is the blood of christ.
me: look, im all up for a bit of acid, but im not having a whole gulp of the bloody thing
priest: INFIDEL! i put a jihad on you !!
:teeth:

Greg P

VIP Junglist
The best thing on that video is the kid in the grey shirt sitting completely still in the front row...

Sorry dude the N.A meeting is next Thursday

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
thats had me in fupping stitches, specially when the geezer falls over the other geezer spazzing out on floor cuz he didnt think of it first. what is up with these christian cults tho, ive seen a few vids on youtube of these, do they just pretend they are bieng possesed by jesus or summet?

look at the guy just sat with his arms crossed the whole time, and the brainwashed 16 year old skankin out at front LOLOLOL