Ska?

Got the promo through the post this morning so I shouldn't think it'll be any longer than a month.

Been rinsing this one hard since I got home from work today. Had to get through the whole day knowing that it was sat by my decks waiting for me to get home. Murder.

:D :D

Caution said:
Got the promo through the post this morning so I shouldn't think it'll be any longer than a month.

Been rinsing this one hard since I got home from work today. Had to get through the whole day knowing that it was sat by my decks waiting for me to get home. Murder.

:D :D

U FUCKER!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

*sulks* :p

hehe, one went for atleast 26 quid on ebay yesterday (last i looked, still had 2 hours to go at 25.50)

I'd like a promo too at the end of the day, but im not prepared to pay 26 quid for it when it gets released in 2 weeks, if it was being released in 2-3 months, then i'd pay more than normal, but 2 weeks?!?...some people are just insane :)

Sassy said:
hehe, one went for atleast 26 quid on ebay yesterday (last i looked, still had 2 hours to go at 25.50)

I'd like a promo too at the end of the day, but im not prepared to pay 26 quid for it when it gets released in 2 weeks, if it was being released in 2-3 months, then i'd pay more than normal, but 2 weeks?!?...some people are just insane :)

Ouch!! £26 :(

I'll wait for the general release.

Klusta, did you get ya copy of the EP in the end?

klusta said:
Should get it today, vinyl network are jank when it comes to dispatchin yo choons!

Gah, slow monkeys!

Which bit of VN did you see it for sale on? The 'Recent Releases' section, or the 'Promo / Plate' section?

Tar :D

Back
Top Bottom