Site rules

The_Jungledon

www.FreelanceJunglist.com
VIP Junglist
# DO NOT request or link to ANY sets or tape pack's from the following promotions:

* !NEW! Genetic
* Random Concept
* Innovation - anything over 2 years old or no longer for sale is allowed
* Dreamland
* DnB Infest
* Raveology
* Bassman Bash
* The National Drum and Bass Awards
* Sidewinder

I can see where sdm is coming from here, but p2p is becoming all to fucking easy nowadays, with threats and licensing thingys.

For instance, i have an iphone which when i install a program(Not telling you what it is, lol) I can search said p2p site and download anything i like straight to my iphone bypassing my pc altogether.

WHEN WILL IT STOP. :wave:

technology man, scary sometimes, are the going to trace my ip on an iphone, no because i just connect to a wifi network and off i go. (IEM and all that is different too, lol)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
# DO NOT request or link to ANY sets or tape pack's from the following promotions:

* !NEW! Genetic
* Random Concept
* Dreamland
* DnB Infest
* Raveology
* Bassman Bash
* Sidewinder

I can see where sdm is coming from here, but p2p is becoming all to fucking easy nowadays, with threats and licensing thingys.

For instance, i have an iphone which when i install a program(Not telling you what it is, lol) I can search said p2p site and download anything i like straight to my iphone bypassing my pc altogether.

technology man, scary sometimes, are the going to trace my ip on an iphone, no because i just connect to a wifi network and off i go. (IEM and all that is different too, lol)
Those rules aren't there for your benefit really, they're there for this website and it's owners. I don't want any trouble because someone has uploaded a mix or tape pack and upset a promoter.

I'm well aware these things are really simple to download but I just don't want anyone linking to them from this site.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist

* !NEW! Genetic
* Random Concept
* Dreamland
* DnB Infest
* Raveology
* Bassman Bash
* Sidewinder

I got that too.... its qulaity.... get any tune you want on the move!!

Top Bottom